Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home

Reviews of Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home

May 24, 2018

By visitor156

I visited Katella Senior Living, and it's very nice. The staff was very nice, very professional, and very friendly. The rooms were very clean and immaculate.

April 14, 2017

By Lori007505

I really liked Katella Senior Living Community. I liked their food preparation and that they have a chef and a daily menu. I also liked the fact that the residents can sit wherever they want; it is not assigned seating.

March 29, 2014

Katella Manor has everything: assisted living and doctors on call and a hospital across the street. The rooms were beautiful, and they had singles and double. The staff was wonderful and very assisting. I have relatives living there. It’s like living in a five-star hotel.

January 31, 2014

Katella Senior Living was in a good location. The staff was okay. The lady was a little bit condescending talking to my mom like she was child. That bothered my mom. She thought the lady wasn't very genuine. We looked at the rooms and they were okay. However, it would be much smaller than what she was used to living. I believed that they had activities. Somebody met with us and talked about the activities. They offered for us to come back during lunchtime to try the food. But my mom was really turned off and said that she definitely didn't want to go into a place like that. But for some people who don't have an alternative, they would probably benefit living there. After seeing Katella Senior Living my mom decided that assisted living was not for her. I guess what turned her off was just seeing some of the very elderly people sitting around in the patio with their head down and no interaction. It kind of bothered her. It was sunny day and I thought there should be more supervision or somebody there sitting with them and moving them out of the sun at some point. It was a little concerned about that. The condition of the hallway was a little bit draft. You know how the carpeting could start to smell a little bit. I wouldn't say it was the worse place I had ever seen. Definitely, there were some people living in worse conditions in their apartment and then they moved to that. They might see all that it was a step up. So, I don't want to give the impression that it was horrible. But compare to her living in her own condo and looking at that as her alternative, she felt that the condition weren't very good.

April 16, 2013

Katella Manor was a beautiful place. The staff were caring and nice. I tried the food and it was awesome. My father only stayed for quite some time because the facility was not fit for Alzheimer's and dementia patients. They were not able to give the attention he needed.

September 10, 2012

By RJANDO

Very nice community with excellent staff and quality accommodations. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone looking for a nice retirement community.

April 30, 2012

By Palmer1

I visit my great-grandmother here, she has been a resident for about three years now. She fell and broke some bones in her old home, a retirement community in Seal Beach called Leisure World. Our family was unable to care for her ourselves, so we picked Katella Manor because it had a well reviewed and competent medical staff.She is doing a lot better now, and actually enjoys it more than her old home, since she gets to interact with a wider range of people. The food is good, so it is not too bad having to visit from time to time to have either lunch or dinner with her. The caretakers are very polite, and the whole facility is very clean. More expensive than some other places, but if the availability of emergency medical care is important, I would look into Katella.

November 03, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is a beautiful private home facility. It is well maintained and has nice landscaping. They have great views of the city and surrounding mountains. They have nice size private and semi-private rooms. Some bathrooms are shared and all handicapped equipped. They do all laundry and housekeeping. They do home cooking with 3 meals and snacks a day. They have lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and a good variety.The food is good. There are 5 residents.They have a house doctor and the owner is an RN. All caregivers are certified.They can arrange transport. They specialize in Alzheimer and dementia residents. They have a behavioral psychiatrist as needed. They do in house activities as exercises, birthday parties, and a lot of one on one activities. Most residents cannot go on outings. They try to keep them busy. This is a nice home and well managed.

Services and Amenities of Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home

About Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home

Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home is a senior living provider in Phoenix, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Assisted Living. Contact Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lookout Mountain Assisted Living Home