Avanti Living at Peoria

Reviews of Avanti Living at Peoria

Assisted Living Reviews for Avanti Living at Peoria

March 06, 2021

By Teri

I went to visit Avanti Senior Living in Peoria last December. It was a very nice facility, they had just recently opened, but I thought it was overkill, as far as the amenities they had. At least, that would have been appropriate for my mother. It was a lot more expensive than I thought she needed too. I only spoke to one staff member and she was okay. They have the usual things but it was a brand-new facility so everything was really fancy and that's why I think they were very expensive. The other thing too was that their layout, to me, was very complicated. I know my mom would get lost in it. I didn't like that for somebody who's 81 years old. It wasn't symmetrical, you go down a bunch of different halls and if you get to a dead-end, it would be difficult and confusing for her to get in there. It reminded me of a cave with a bunch of different tunnels so I didn't like that. I guess, I liked just the newness of it.

February 13, 2021

By grandmac25

The facility and rooms are very nice. George, Krystal and Trish were excellent, compassionate and caring, but they have all resigned.. The current staff which is in the process of changing is horrible. There is very little communication and most of the staff is not caring. It takes days to get phone calls returned if at all. Problems are not immediately addressed. Don't put a loved one here, even if the place is new and looks good. Staff is very important.

Memory Care Reviews for Avanti Living at Peoria

Costs for Avanti Living at Peoria

Photos of Avanti Living at Peoria

Services and Amenities of Avanti Living at Peoria

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Avanti Living at Peoria

WE’VE CONSIDERED EVERYTHING THAT MATTERS MOST.

ESPECIALLY YOU.

Avanti Living at Peoria embraces a holistic view of senior living to empower residents to move forward in life with confidence. For that purpose, you’ll find Avanti’s state-of-the-art care, services and programming to be liberating, invigorating and full of boundless opportunities for growth, well-being and personal fulfillment.

Avanti Senior Living at Peoria is conveniently located off N Lake Pleasant Parkway. Nearby, you’ll find the Abrazo Peoria Emergency Center, the Lake Pleasant Town Center, and numerous restaurants to choose from.

The finest hotels know something that few 62+ communities have yet to discover: Beauty matters. Details count. And customer service is everything.

Walk into any Avanti Living community and it feels fresh, modern and cozy— staffed with knowledgeable people dedicated to your needs, much like a boutique hotel.

Relaxing music drifts through the air. High, arched ceilings open up rooms and hallways. Large, over-sized windows wash interiors with natural light. Doors open to shaded outdoor patios with café-style furnishings that invite you to linger a while and sip a refreshing drink.

Look closer and you’ll notice artistic flourishes and one-of-a-kind, original works of art tastefully decorating the walls, alcoves and other surfaces.

While residents adore their private apartments, they also relish Avanti’s beautiful common areas such as the SAVOR Lounge with daily wine pours and the “A” CREW Family Room where grandkids can play!

People of all ages love visiting Avanti Living communities—and why wouldn’t they? After all, it feels a lot like a boutique hotel.

Amenities and services you won’t find anywhere else. We believe where you live should move you forward— not hold you back. To that end, our many amenities support the lifestyle you enjoy and the things you love to do, right where you live.

Map of Avanti Living at Peoria