Mi Casa Nursing Center

Reviews of Mi Casa Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mi Casa Nursing Center

June 23, 2011

By leezee

My mother and I viewed this facility as it was in the same general area as several other facilities we had on our list. My mother has suffered two strokes yet still managed to live on her own and care for her own needs. Out of my desire to have her closer to me (I live in Mesa, she in northern Arizona) we have spent countless weekends touring facilities. I think out of all I've seen, good and bad, this had to have been the worse. Right when we entered, there was an elderly gentleman hanging, literally, stooped over in his wheelchair! He had been drooling and it seemed like nobody paid much attention. When we brought it up to a passing staff member, she feigned speaking English and kept walking. It also appeared that residents walked in and out of the doors, walked out onto patios to smoke and some of them certainly seemed to need more supervision. My mother felt a bit ""put off"" and almost blamed me for wanting to check this place out. She said, ""Do you think I'm like this?"" Of course not, but these people aren't either and even if they are in a state of needing more ""nursing"" they shouldn't be left alone to take care of themselves. A place that I, without a need to make a grand tour, I wouldn't want my mother in. Plain as day.

Services and Amenities of Mi Casa Nursing Center

About Mi Casa Nursing Center

Mi Casa Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Mesa, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Mi Casa Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mi Casa Nursing Center