Mi Casa Nursing Center

Reviews of Mi Casa Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Mi Casa Nursing Center

September 08, 2013

By maggie j

My father who was very elderly and recently passed spent his last few weeks at Mi Casa and Hospice. The nursing director was phenomenal and personally checked on my father. The RN's were very communicative as were the entire staff. If Physical Therapy is a concern I can assure you that they have a rigorous schedule of ensuring your loved one will be able to walk and provide for themselves again. Really exceptional caring staff.. clean and the food wasn't bad either. My father was fawned over by the staff and he enjoyed their company and compassionate care when I couldn't be there. I felt very comfortable having him there after having a nightmare experience somewhere else before. Clean also!!

July 24, 2013

By Ralph L.1

I stayed in Mi Casa Nursing Center after I had an open-heart surgery. Its location was pretty close to my daughter's house and so they had my wife to be able to visit me when I was there. I stayed there for five to six weeks for rehab. Their staff did a good job in caring for me and I liked them a lot. They were very good in instructing me. I was very pleased with what they were doing. All that they had in their rehab was very good as well. They had a gym and I went there a couple of times a day when I was able to. I was very happy with this facility overall.

November 17, 2011

By frisky1

NICE PEOPLE CLEAN GOOD CARE FOOD NEEDS UPGRADE

June 23, 2011

By leezee

My mother and I viewed this facility as it was in the same general area as several other facilities we had on our list. My mother has suffered two strokes yet still managed to live on her own and care for her own needs. Out of my desire to have her closer to me (I live in Mesa, she in northern Arizona) we have spent countless weekends touring facilities. I think out of all I've seen, good and bad, this had to have been the worse. Right when we entered, there was an elderly gentleman hanging, literally, stooped over in his wheelchair! He had been drooling and it seemed like nobody paid much attention. When we brought it up to a passing staff member, she feigned speaking English and kept walking. It also appeared that residents walked in and out of the doors, walked out onto patios to smoke and some of them certainly seemed to need more supervision. My mother felt a bit ""put off"" and almost blamed me for wanting to check this place out. She said, ""Do you think I'm like this?"" Of course not, but these people aren't either and even if they are in a state of needing more ""nursing"" they shouldn't be left alone to take care of themselves. A place that I, without a need to make a grand tour, I wouldn't want my mother in. Plain as day.

Services and Amenities of Mi Casa Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Mi Casa Nursing Center

Mi Casa Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Mesa, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Mi Casa Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mi Casa Nursing Center