Brookdale East Mesa

Reviews of Brookdale East Mesa

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale East Mesa

October 17, 2011

By Hartman621

The staff went out of their way to make the move-in process smooth. Everyone is friendly and made a special point to stop in to say welcome. We are very excited to have our Mom in a safe and caring environment.

August 30, 2011

By Emmyrose

This is a beautiful 52 suite building. It is one story, All suites are elegantly furnished. They are handicapped equipped and have emergency buttons. th Pets are welcome. The grounds are well maintained. The enclosed courtyard has walking paths, benches. lots of greenery. a patio. and bbq. The inside decor is very nice. They have a formal dining room, library, a movie theater, fitness center, and activity room. They serve three meals plus and snacks, They cater to Alzheimer residents and dementia. So they do a menu of six small meals so as wont overwhelm the resident. The chef was a cater and worked in elegant restaurants. The food is great and there is a large variety of choices. They have nurses on duty 5 days and 24/7 on call. Theu have a house doctor on call. They have and occupational therapist, activities director. physical therapy. amd hos[ice as needed. They have certified caregivers as per resident needs. They do all three levels of care. They transport to appointments with in a radius of home. Activities include in house bingo, sing-a-longs. and entertainment from out side, birthday parties, and bbqs. They especially encourage exercise, crafts. and memory stimulation. Ourings must be geared to the residents level of cognizance/ They do movies, shopping, walks, and other events. This is a great facility with caring staff.

June 22, 2011

By LingNorr

I was very please with the Mesa, AZ Assisted Living Facility I visited. The location was great and the perfect place for my aunt. My aunt was extremely happy to have all the people around (although there were not many, it was a surplus for her), and said they were all very friendly. I strongly agree with my aunt's opinion. The only complaint I had was the furniture, it was extremely and notably scarce; the furniture that was present was old and raggy. I strongly suggest replenishing your furniture stock. Though, I will admit, my aunt was fine with this.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale East Mesa

Services and Amenities of Brookdale East Mesa

• State Licenses: AL6354

About Brookdale East Mesa

Brookdale East Mesa offers a home-like setting with cheerful smiles from professional staff who greets residents every day. The caring staff provides needed assistance while respecting residents' independence. The restaurant style dining experience and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, they offer unlimited opportunities to get to know other residents and staff.

Map of Brookdale East Mesa