Renaissance Luxury Apartment

Assisted Living Reviews for Renaissance Luxury Apartment

Independent Living Reviews for Renaissance Luxury Apartment

November 24, 2015

By Bob115054750

Renaissance Luxury Retirement is very, very nice and appealing to be there. I am interested in a one-bedroom apartment, and the rooms there almost look brand new with a fully equipped kitchen. The amenities were outstanding and the price was cheaper than other places. The person in charge of their sales is just great. I ate there, and the food was outstanding.

October 30, 2015

By Diane110517750

I got my mother settled in Renaissance Luxury Retirement. It is senior living, and she got friends there already. They also have assisted living on the top floor and across the street, if she needed to move. I love it; they're wonderful. It's $2,500, and it includes her meals and everything, including cable TV and phone. The people working here are very nice and very friendly. They have a bus that comes by and drives them over to shopping, errands, doctor's appointments, and activities for concerts and plays. There's so much to do here. They have a nice gym, a little movie theater, restaurant, bar area, and entertainment. She got the smallest unit, and it fits her needs.

April 27, 2015

By Jane105879350

Renaissance is situated in a lovely setting and is nicely landscaped. I have a two-bedroom apartment. We have an extraordinary dining facility and a restaurant on the premises. There are many activities; you wouldn't have to leave the building for a long time. There are a lot of outside activities with transportation provided. The people are wonderful. It has a very positive atmosphere -- the staff and residents.

August 27, 2014

By Anne40

I visited the Renaissance, which is right down the road from my work. The apartments were smaller, but they were sufficient. The room is 1100 sq. ft. It's a 1-bedroom, and it has a balcony with a storage unit and full kitchen. I just thought the apartments were laid out nicely. We have the option of a 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom. It's really nice there. It's like a fancy hotel. My friend and I went there to visit and had a tour of the different apartments that they have. The assisted living is in one wing and they have their own dining room. You get 2 meals a day. I saw their menu, and it looks wonderful. The dining room is beautiful. They have a theater room, exercise room, a beauty shop, and library -- anything you'd like there.

April 12, 2014

By Ruth23

I think Renaissance Retirement Community is very nice. It's pretty close to where I live. I had lunch there, food was good. The staff was just very pleasant. The rooms are a lot bigger than some places I've seen.

December 31, 2013

The Renaissance is clean and the atmosphere is very nice. They have a lot of activities and I like to play bridge. We have trips but I have my own car. We get our apartments cleaned once a week and they change the sheets. The food is excellent. I think they can have more maintenance workers.

September 30, 2012

By paigeh

I actually stayed at the Renaissance with my grandpa for 3 days!! About 3 years ago. My grandpa is exactly 50 years older than me and our family decided to celebrate him turning 90 and me turning 40. Our birthdays are on February 4th. This was not my first time at the renaissance as I have always visited and eaten at the restaurant but it was my first time staying in one of the guest apartments with my sister and brother. It was so nice and spacious. This facility is very clean and the staff are so helpful and friendly. Since my grandpa was turning 90 and gets tired alot my mom and aunts wanted to throw him and I a party st the Reanaissance and use one of their banquet rooms. It was catered by the renaissance chefs, as well as the cake, and there was a really great band. We ate really great food, drank champagne, ate tasty cake , and danced to the band. It was really fun and a very memorable experience. It's like a whole different world at the renaissance. They have movie nights, planned excursions, shuttles to the mall or where ever you want to go. All the the seniors that live there have their own apartments and most of them still like driving their own cars. My grandpa still plays golf a few times per week and still has his golf cart. They also have a bar, the movie room with popcorn, a pool, workout facilities. Everything. It is such a great place for my grandpa. he is very happy there. He has his poodle too. Some tenants have dogs and/or cats.

Photos of Renaissance Luxury Apartment

About Renaissance Luxury Apartment

Renaissance Luxury Apartment is a senior living provider in Chandler, Arizona that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Renaissance Luxury Apartment for more details on services and rates.

Map of Renaissance Luxury Apartment