About Heritage Lexington
The Assisted Living at Lexington Heritage is a charming 20 apartment community that offers opportunity and enjoyment. For current lifestyles and maintaining independence, Lexington Heritage offers studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments in a quaint setting. Each apartment can be individually decorated and furnished and include modern amenities, a kitchenette, wall-to-wall carpet, spacious closets for storage and private bath with a walk-in shower for safety and convenience. With a reassuring emergency call system and personalized call pendants, all the comforts of home get an added level of safety and security.
A social and recreational calendar keeps residents living the good life while special events as well as birthdays, holidays and anniversaries can be celebrated within the loving community.
All of our communities offer rehabilitation services by a team of trained, professional therapists. Individual treatment care plans are developed to help return residents to their daily routine as quickly as possible. Our communities also host health fairs regularly, complete with health screenings and educational seminars and lectures.
At Heritage Senior Living, exceptional care, healthy eating, and social activities are the three components key to preserving the health of residents and improving their lives for years to come. We believe that interaction and activity promote increased physical health and mental wellness.
- Full time Wellness 40 hours per week
- Daily admissions
- On call wellness coordinator available 24/7 365 days a year to staff
- Personalized assessments prior to move in
- Reassessments every six months when there is a change to optimize wellness
- Our nurses work directly with your physician group
- We believe in working together to exceed resident and families expectations of wellness
- Therapy services on site provided
- Quarterly Health fairs and educational lectures
- Hospice services available to help with end of life care
Thank you for your interest at Lexington Heritage. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Entering through the doors of a Heritage Senior Living community, you will immediately sense a friendly, caring, home-like atmosphere. We strive to allow aging in place as long as possible. In our Philosophy of Care, Heritage Senior Living has collectively committed to five principles which serve as guidelines for all our programs and relationships and that is Independence, Individuality, Privacy, Choice and Dignity.