The Gardens on University

Nursing Home Reviews for The Gardens on University

February 27, 2013

By Memyselfni

Other

Visited a friend daily that had to stay there for six months and watched 8 members die in 8 days on the same wing under the care of the same nurse as my friends and during that same week didn't even bother to look at my friends charts and was reluctant to see that the doctor changed his medication from 6... 5mg oxycodone to 2...15mg oxycodone and gave my friend 6.... 15mg oxys, within an hour he was puking and drooling. they gave him store bought cran cocktail juice and told him to flush his system. the nurse was not punished in any way. After I walked into the higher up's board meeting to address the matter, both my friend and I where banned from entering the facility again!

Services and Amenities of The Gardens on University

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Gardens on University

The Gardens on University is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Gardens on University for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Gardens on University