Sullivan Park Care Center

Reviews of Sullivan Park Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sullivan Park Care Center

July 05, 2012

By frahnl

The overall feel of the place was nice and had spacious hallways. The big windows in the front let in aa lot of light, which I know many of the residents liked. The head nurses were very friendly and would let us ask questions about the treatment of my Grandfather, as well as give suggestions that we thought would help. However the lower end nurses that helped my Grandfather with small detail sometimes were rough. He had a problem of tormenting Arthritis that affected his entire body and which lit his skin on fire. The nurses knew this and still were particularly rough to the point where I saw tears in his eyes. I mentioned this once, and after many visits seeing them tug on him and be very rough I asked for a specific nurse to not be involved with my Grandfather at all. The food was awful and they ate at random times. Although not the best he has ever stayed in, it wasn't the worst.

Services and Amenities of Sullivan Park Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sullivan Park Care Center

Sullivan Park Care Center is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Sullivan Park Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sullivan Park Care Center