Sullivan Park Care Center

Reviews of Sullivan Park Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sullivan Park Care Center

February 09, 2016

By Unknown123

My father was in this facility due to a hip fracture. They were supposed to give him physical therapy but didn't help him. The "Doctor" switched his medications without permission, which made my father completely unresponsive and more ill. The nurses didn't come by to check on him for hours at a time, and failed to properly read his charts. They also didn't prop him up in bed correctly, which led to pneumonia. He is now at home peacefully with family under hospice care. I don't not recommend this facility at all. The employees do NOT follow directions!!!!

August 20, 2015

By Patricia111759350

Sullivan Park is a large complex; it has cabins or houses for some people. The staff is very good. They have assisted living unit and skilled nursing. The food is fine, and we have a selection for the dinner. We have bingo three or four times a week, and we just got back this afternoon from the casino.

August 28, 2014

My husband moves to Sullivan Park Care Center last 15th of May. We choose it because a couple people recommend it and it is near to where I live, so it is convenient for me to go there every day. The staff seems very friendly. They seem very receptive when you have something you want done. The food I guess is OK. He has a private room and it has everything you need for a bedroom and a bathroom. They have activities for people who are more mobile. My husband didn't participate on most things because he is in a wheelchair and he cannot do too much, but they have different themes like little luau and such. The grounds are beautiful and really kept up.

July 05, 2012

By frahnl

The overall feel of the place was nice and had spacious hallways. The big windows in the front let in aa lot of light, which I know many of the residents liked. The head nurses were very friendly and would let us ask questions about the treatment of my Grandfather, as well as give suggestions that we thought would help. However the lower end nurses that helped my Grandfather with small detail sometimes were rough. He had a problem of tormenting Arthritis that affected his entire body and which lit his skin on fire. The nurses knew this and still were particularly rough to the point where I saw tears in his eyes. I mentioned this once, and after many visits seeing them tug on him and be very rough I asked for a specific nurse to not be involved with my Grandfather at all. The food was awful and they ate at random times. Although not the best he has ever stayed in, it wasn't the worst.

About Sullivan Park Care Center

Sullivan Park Care Center is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sullivan Park Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sullivan Park Care Center