North Point Village

Reviews of North Point Village

Assisted Living Reviews for North Point Village

March 10, 2015

By Kari4

My father is in Brookdale at NorthPointe. We choose for costs and amenities. The services are very good. The dining area is very nice and clean.

June 17, 2014

By Bob82656650

Brookdale Place reminded me of a large motel. It was entirely exposed all the way around to a large opportunity of vandalism. It just was not a favorable place. It started with independent living and graduated to assisted living care. We were provided with a helpful tour. The person who took us through did a good job of explaining what was happening in the facility. It has recently come under the current management, so there were some changes that were in progress. I was not comfortable with the rooms. They're small and not well arranged. Also, most of the apartments were a long walk to the elevator.

August 11, 2013

By Ken8

My stepdad is residing at Brookdale Place at NorthPointe and it covers his needs. He is in his own apartment and they provide his meal and take care of his medication. Their dining room is a nice facility and he enjoys it very well. Everything is working very well and he is happy there. I am recommending them to others.

Costs for North Point Village

Photos of North Point Village

Services and Amenities of North Point Village

• About North Point Village

North Point Village is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact North Point Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of North Point Village