Quail Park of West Seattle
Offers Memory Care
$5000 Community Fee Concession includes local moving credit.
Questions about Quail Park of West Seattle
What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?
Each staff member goes through the WA state Dementia and Mental Health training as well as our Tribute training program at Living Care.
How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?
Fluctuates based on resident care needs.
What programs or activities does Quail Park of West Seattle offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?
Quail Park has specialized programs for one-on-one interactions as well as small groups. We have many engagement opportunities for our residents including; Music Therapy, "Virtual Reality", Pet Therapy, Musical Performances, "Residents Choice (led by our residents), Art Therapy, Various Sports and Shuttle Outings.
What techniques does Quail Park of West Seattle use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?
A smaller more intimate dining setting keeps our residents close and helps prevent them from feeling agitated or overwhelmed. We utilize visual/plated choices for our residents, our Red Plate program, warm towels and menu choices.
How does Quail Park of West Seattle keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?
Care Meetings Phone Calls Status Updates Monthly Meetings
Describe the neighborhood around Quail Park of West Seattle. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?
In the heart of West Seattle in The Junction. Lots of shops and restaurants.
Is Quail Park of West Seattle affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?
No affiliation. Close proximity to downtown hospitals.
Costs for Quail Park of West Seattle
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of Quail Park of West Seattle
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $5000 Community Fee
- Memory Care Starting At: $8000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Various Suites
- Resident Capacity: 66
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 2394
About Quail Park of West Seattle
Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle is part of a great family of Memory Care Communities that are enriching and peaceful retreats. There are good reasons our residents and their families choose Quail Park to call “home.” Our caring and personalized support for the health and well-being of our residents guides us each day. Every detail has been thoughtfully planned as “The Only Place to Be” for Memory Care in West Seattle.
Quail Park Memory Care Residences offers:
- 24-hour on-site licensed nursing supervision
- Secured yet inviting and homelike environment
- Family Style Dining – With all day options
- Creative and fun life engagement program
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care Trained Team Members
- Licensed nurses
- Residential, Therapeutic pets
- Family caregiver support group
- Optimal staff to resident ratio
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Walking path, and gardening area
- Life “Tribute” boxes, and Opportunity to create your loved one's Tribute Board
- Short-term/Respite Care – Space allowing
- Peace of mind
- Home-like suites
- Sensory Stimulation Programs
- Hospice services
- Contact Us today to schedule a tour or request more information.
What Makes Us Special
Quail Park Memory Care Residences of West Seattle is a secure haven lovingly designed to meet the special needs of people with Alzheimer’s and other related dementia.