Bremerton Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Bremerton Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Bremerton Health & Rehab Center

March 12, 2012

By Clarissa Ann

I really appreciate the care and compassion that was given to my mother. It was amazing! We were turned down by other facilities because she had exhausted her Medicare. BHRC accepted ehr, and she is now better than ever. That is a beautiful unit! The staff are amazing, the care is fantastic and I was always well informed! I will always take her back there! Always! Thank you Elsa, Sadie, Heather, Crystal, Anna, Bambi, Wayne and everyone!

February 13, 2012

By Relieved Niece

I would like to thank the staff a BHRC for the wonderful care and compassion that you showed for my Uncle. You took the time to listen to his needs and controlled his pain. You also worked very hard to get him back home to Montana so he could be close to his family. My Uncle was glad that he ended up with you otherwise he would not be doing as well as he is and would not have family near by. Thank You for you compassion to those you serve, S. Northwind

Services and Amenities of Bremerton Health & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Bremerton Health & Rehab Center

Bremerton Health & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Bremerton, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Bremerton Health & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bremerton Health & Rehab Center