Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

May 07, 2014

We ended up visiting Cedar Ridge. The facility seemed very welcoming and open. They have a lot of activities and stuff that my dad likes. The staff were all very, very nice and very accommodating. We had residents even saying how they like the place. We were able to have lunch there, and the food was good. They showed us what they have, and if you have any special request, they will work that one in.

Independent Living Reviews for Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

August 30, 2015

Everybody seemed very helpful during my visit at Cedar Ridge at Bonaventure. Everything was beautiful; it would have been perfect, but they just couldn’t afford it. They have different activities like music downstairs. We had lunch there, and the food was good. Their dining area is a large and luxurious room. I like that it is in the woods. It has a good window view.

August 13, 2015

Mom had been at the Cedar Ridge, and it was a very nice facility although it was a bit larger. I think they had about 300 to 400 residents. The Cedar Ridge place in Bonney Lake was for independent living; it wasn't considered assisted living. She had a larger room, but one of the concerns that we had eventually was that I didn't know if they had an assisted living program. She had her own apartment, she was receiving three meals a day, and everything was very good. They were very good to mom, and she was there for almost nine months.

May 28, 2015

By Elizabeth107343550

We have decided on Cedar Ridge and put ourselves on their waiting list. We were very happy with it. It seemed to be all of the things we needed. We were very happy with what it was because the rooms were a nice size. They have lovely big balconies overlooking gardens. It was nice and quiet. We were within a good driving distance that it is fairly close to two of our children.

March 16, 2015

My mom ended up going to Cedar Ridge. Somebody gave me about five places to look at, and she immediately liked that one. She ended up moving to Cedar Ridge which is five minutes from my house. I have a sister who is a one minute to two minute walk from there. That's why she chose that because she figured she get more company if she is closer to family. That went OK I guess. She wanted a corner unit but didn't get it and got the next one over. She got all the discounts they said that they were going to offer. She was there for about two months. All of staff that knew her very well was invited, but none of them showed up for her service. The apartment was OK. The place is like six or seven years old, so it is not brand new but it is OK. The food was good but bland. They have these special meals once in a while for family members to come. Lots of people came to those. The housekeeping was good. She wasn't very social, but she did play some of the games with them. Toward the end, she started to do more with them. I like that it was close to my house. I also like that her unit was not like a hotel room. It was more of like an apartment with a kitchen, a laundry room, and everything she really liked. A lot of the people were really good. There was one person I didn't want visiting my mom, and they were good about letting me know if that person showed up. They were good about making sure that person didn't have a key. They did a lot of things above and beyond for us, and we really appreciate it.

October 22, 2014

By Ron36

My mom is happy to be in Cedar Ridge. The staff is really knowledgeable and nice. The facility is gorgeous. It is like a forest setting with trees around it. The food is fine. Every hour there is something going on in terms of activities.

April 29, 2014

I chose Cedar Ridge for my mother. In quality, in what they offered, their food, and services as far as I can tell, I would rate them highly. They had a memory care wing, which was not closed off from the rest of the facility. For some people, it might not have been secured enough, but for my mother it would have been perfect, and she liked it. The rooms were quite large. She would have been ready to move there. She was planning to move there that very weekend, but she suddenly became so ill, and she passed away. The fee to reserve a room was pretty high. On the other hand, their monthly charges were a little lower than some places. The people seemed very nice and welcoming. Again, they have lots of activities and a bus that takes people to various places, like church or doctor's appointments. I was able to eat there, and their food was good.

December 25, 2012

By allisn

Upon first look, Cedar Ridge is a large and well organized facility. The facility is open, airy and well maintained. Cedar Ridge contains both an assisted living side and also a nursing unit. The staff is well informed, friendly, and very helpful. The residents seem well cared for, happy and satisfied with their experience. The staff appears to be knowledgeable, well informed, and eager to assist any person in need. The grounds are extensive and well maintained with large open areas for walking and enjoying nature. The resident apartments are spacious and well appointed. Cedar Ridge offers a large selection of classes, gatherings and activities designed with resident enjoyment in mind. Cedar Ridge residents have ample access to all of the elements needed in order to continue living a happy, and active life well into their golden years.Overall, I was very satisfied with my experience visiting Cedar Ridge Assisted Living and I am very likely to suggest it to my patients looking for an alternative to living alone.

June 02, 2012

By jellybelly

WOW,I remember thinking as I walked through the front door of Cedar Ridge. What a pretty decor, but the appearance of the staff, didn't match the decor. The woman at the front desk had stringy hair and her top looked to small. Hum, I thought,as I was waiting for the admission person for a tour, I didn't have to wait long. A tall slender, well dressed woman came quickly down the hall, with her hand stretched out. The tour went well, she was able to answer my questions with the greatest of ease. My parents were seeking a place that would be able to get veteran benefits to pay 100%. Not a problem I was told, the business office will handle every thing, but my parents had to be there. Ok, I brought them in. Now my dad had some trouble remembering details and my mom wasn't much better. During the meeting with the business office, director of services, my parents and I. I recall the director becoming impatient with the retelling of info. The business office assuring my parents that they can work the impossible, and for them not to worry. Before I knew it my father was handing over a 3 thousand dollar check. To make a long story short. The director of services was fired shortly after the meeting and the business office failed to get veteran benefits to pay for my parents stay but refused to give the money back. My attorney did me a favor and went to the facilities corporate office and returned with the 3 thousand dollars. But WOW it was a pretty place.

Costs for Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

Photos of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

Services and Amenities of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 1951

About Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure

Living in a retirement or assisted living community doesn’t have to mean closed doors on longtime hobbies or new adventures—in fact, with Bonaventure, it’s our goal to open up a world of opportunities! We’ve carefully curated an expansive list of activities and services that give each of our residents the chance to explore interests new and old. Whether you’re looking to try out gardening or pick up right where you left off with your fitness goals, we have everything you need to experience Retirement Perfected™.

Our community is situated in Bonney Lake, Washington, a city of beautiful lake and mountain views—enjoy the scenery with strolls through our outdoor areas and walking paths. Seeking a change in pace in your retirement? Enjoy a good book by the fireplace, or let yourself be pampered at our beauty salon. If building community is your goal, enjoy laughter with others over a game of pool in our billiards room. The opportunities are endless at Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure!

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee and pastries
  • Computer workstations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long-distance
  • Private dining room
  • All-inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

In your retirement, you should have the freedom to live life on your terms. That’s why at Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure, we do everything we can to honor the individuality of our residents. We are proud to offer a variety of apartments for seniors, including independent living units and cottages, assisted living, and memory care options. Our apartments for seniors also have options when it comes to privacy levels, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, square footage, kitchen size and more! Whether you are excited to enjoy the companionship and convenience of a retirement community or are looking for more advanced care, we’re here to help you find the perfect fit.

Located near the downtown corridor of Bonney Lake, Cedar Ridge is a retirement and assisted living community surrounded by nature at its finest. Our welcoming staff members are happy to provide 24-hour care in a quiet, comforting environment. Residents can choose numerous daily activities, scheduled trips and outings, restaurant-style dining, and accessible transportation ...supporting a lifestyle that’s on their own terms.

Map of Cedar Ridge by Bonaventure