Silver Creek by Bonaventure

Reviews of Silver Creek by Bonaventure

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Creek by Bonaventure

August 23, 2016

By AC620352

Silver Creek wasn’t too responsive to me, as far I was concerned. I can be forthcoming and direct sometimes on my questions with people, and they didn’t seem to like that but other than that, it was a nice facility. It was new, offered all of the amenities, and had nice grounds. I went for lunch there, and it the meals were very well prepared, and the food was very good. They more activities than you could participate in throughout the day. They seemed to be very aggressive as far as keeping the activities for the senior citizens.

August 15, 2016

By Linda317336

So far, everything's good at Silver Creek by Bonaventure. They have a dining room, an activity room, programs where they have entertainment nightly, and bingo. They also have a plant room and take little trips to the shopping malls and restaurants. The food is good, and Mom likes it. The service is like a restaurant menu with waitresses who provide three meals a day. The staff is very good. The nurses and care staff are really good, too. This place offers more as far as help for the residents in the assisted living.

March 08, 2016

By Margo D.

Silver Creek by Bonaventure was a very friendly, clean place. They seemed to have a lot of activities for their residents. The rooms were nice. The office staff were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I want to live there myself.

February 29, 2016

By Snookie1

Silver Creek was very nice. Everyone was fine. They were very nice and very informative. I didn’t get the chance to see an apartment because nothing was open at the time for us to see. The facility was very nice.

July 20, 2015

By Linda79256150

I can’t get much better at Silver Creek than just totally amazing. I would recommend this place wholeheartedly. The executive director is just the sweetest. She’s personable and professional, and the staff she introduced me to was outstanding. They provide transportation to doctor appointments, and they come into downtown Tacoma area, which is where my healthcare providers are, so it was a definite plus for me. It’s a beautiful facility with beautiful grounds set in a very inviting and appealing location. The activities are outstanding. The place is impeccably maintained, and it’s set out in a really comfortable way; it’s not dull, dreary, or dark. Whatever apartment you’d be in the facility, you would feel like you were in a good community or in a home that would be a good place to be.

May 03, 2015

By Nancy106013150

Our second choice would have been Silver Creek. We went there once and looked at it . They were very friendly. It was very nice in there. It was not exactly what we were looking for, but for what it was, it was nice. We did eat there, and the food was alright. It was nice that you could go there as being independent, and as you get older and need more help, you just gradually merge into the other parts of it because they have everything right there. I basically remember that it was really nice, and you wouldn't have to move again, but it was awfully expensive. This was a secure place because everything was all in one building. It was very limited as to the income that people have. It is for the middle class and up.

April 29, 2015

By Sherry48

My mom has been placed in Silver Creek. When she pushes the risk button if she needs to use the restroom, they're there in pretty decent amount of time. Occasionally, it takes a little bit longer, but for the most part they're right there. The staff is very friendly and very happy. The people around mom seem to be very happy, so I think it's a good thing. She's in a 1-room little apartment. It's very clean. They just put a new carpet in when she got there. The food is awesome. They've got waiters and waitresses that come out and take their order, and they've got choices. She's only been there for less than a month. They've got bingo, they have outings, and if she needs to go shopping, they've got shuttles that take them. The place is also close to my dad.

March 20, 2015

I love Silver Creek by Bonaventure. This is my favorite. I only know what I know from visiting it. We did not choose it because it was far away, but it was my favorite. I liked everything except the location. I like the staff. I like the fact that when you walk in the residents were happy, smiling, and enjoying themselves and not just there. That was very impressive. They showed me around, and everything was clean and smelled good. All the places start to get the smell. It didn't have that, so it was kind of nice. All carpeting didn't have any wear pattern. They have two different dining rooms. I was really impressed by the whole thing. They did have a library, but I'm unaware if they have an exercise area. They did have a pool table and a room where they play bingo. They have a beauty and barber salon in-house. I loved it. They have a lot. The day that I visited it, they were getting ready for a Luau Party for the residents. Everybody was watching them setup, it was super exciting, and it was fun.

September 12, 2014

The studio apartments of Silver Creek by Bonaventure were pretty small. The dining area was nice. We ate lunch there one day, and the food was passable; it was good, nothing spectacular, but average. They had game rooms, cards, and that type of stuff. I think their studio apartment was small, and the price was too high for what you get.

August 17, 2014

By caring09501

I checked a 1-bedroom at Silver Creek. We went there for a happy hour. The dining area was like a restaurant. My mother-in-law has been very resistant to the place. We're trying to acclimate her before we put her in there. Yesterday they had live music that came in, which freaked her out. She can't stand it. She's 90 years old, but she's fine than most of them there with all their walkers and air tanks. So that was not a good response. We were hoping for a lively group of drunken senior citizens where she could just laugh. Actually it was less depressing than some that we've been to. I think it's reminiscent of almost a hotel kind of atmosphere. What we like about is they have a lot congregating areas, so if you have people over you can go to different areas that they have set up around the facility, so the architecture was really thought out. We like that a lot. The people are nice and very responsive to the clientele.

January 17, 2014

By Alice17

I visited Silver Creek because I lived around the area and I knew about it because we had done a search for my aunt and uncle about three years ago. Silver Creek looked nice and it was clean. I liked that the staff was very friendly and helpful. They seemed to care about the people who were there. I saw the rooms. They were very nice and spacious. They were also close to shopping. They had a lot of activities, but I didn't get a chance to see them. I would recommend it. I knew it was a good place, but my aunt and uncle couldn't afford it.

June 29, 2012

By sarakessler0313

The facility looked like a regular apartment building. It was nice on the interior and up to date. The people were surprised that the woman was out in the road. In front of her they explained she had just taken her sleep medication and suffered from Alzheimers. The elderly woman went in to confess to me that she was treated poorly by the staff and that they were "mean" to her. The staff members laughed and just said she was crazy. I felt that the woman was very disrespected and they needed to take her more seriously. The fact that this woman easily left and was out on the road means they need more security/nurses checking up on her for her own safety.

Independent Living Reviews for Silver Creek by Bonaventure

Costs for Silver Creek by Bonaventure

Photos of Silver Creek by Bonaventure

Services and Amenities of Silver Creek by Bonaventure

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Silver Creek by Bonaventure

Bonaventure of Silver Creek is a luxury senior living community in Puyallup, WA, offering personalized independent living, assisted living, and memory care programs. It’s our goal to help each of our guests experience retirement perfected, which is why we’ve carefully built communities to help you feel at home, amenities to make life fun and convenient, and activities to nourish your well-being. Whether you’re looking for senior care options for yourself or your loved one, you can take a tour with us to see our community and get a glimpse of our spacious suites. Call us today to schedule your tour!

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee and pastries
  • Computer work stations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

Located in the beautiful city of Pueblo, CO, our community at Bonaventure offers a variety of apartments for seniors ranging from spacious studios to one and two-bedroom apartment suites. Depending on the floor plan you choose, our apartments for seniors feature walk-in closets, outdoor patios, washer/dryer hookups, large kitchens, ample natural light, and plenty of room for all your needs. We offer both independent and assisted living suites, as well as several options for private memory care suites.

At Silver Creek, we provide retirement and assisted living right on the border of the city. Silver Creek has a country atmosphere while staying conveniently located near the popular shopping centers of Puyallup, including the major shopping mall. This is a pet-friendly atmosphere with attentive 24-hour staff, daily dining services, weekly housekeeping, scheduled transportation service and numerous recreational and social programs.

Map of Silver Creek by Bonaventure