Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

November 22, 2014

By Glo2

I moved my mother back to where she used to be and that is Parkway Chateau, the same place she moved from. Everything worked out just fine. I tried and moved her back there because we checked out other places and that she decided she want to go back to where she moved from. All her friends are still there, and everything is the same, although she is in a different apartment. The dining is wonderful. Her studio is the same type of studio she had before; everything just worked out really well. The cooperation and the help I got from the staff there in moving her back and the willingness to work with me because it was a long distance was great. I did it all on the phone, and they were willing to. They were very cooperative as far as paperwork and involved with saying in everything in all that, setting up for payments. So they were very helpful with that. It was the best location for her, and they went over and beyond

October 22, 2014

I visited Parkway Chateau about a month ago. I went there because they invited me for a meal, and the food was pretty good. The place was very clean. The staff was good, and the residents were friendly. However, they don't have a nurse in the establishment which is why I didn't look into it as a final place to go.

September 23, 2013

I like Parkway Chateau and everything is working out just fine with my mom. She's only been there for a week, but so far so good. The staff is good. Mom is happy there.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham

parkwaychateau.com

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Bellingham