Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

January 21, 2021

By dleew

I am happy to have made berkshire my home. This facility is clean and organized. I love the staff too. They are like my family.

October 21, 2020

By bestsweetnana

I found the staff so friendly, it was really clean. The residents seem so happy. I would recommend it to everyone.

August 18, 2020

By Marilyn921

My frail and elderly father was in there for a couple weeks due to injury and weakness after being in the hospital. Someone from this place called my mother one day and told her to come pick him up in 2 days as he was well enough to go home, despite the fact that he cannot walk unassisted, use the bathroom alone, etc. There was no home health care set up prior to discharge except to give my mom some phone numbers. The rude discharge/administrators threatened my elderly mother that she would have to pay a $20,000 copay if she wanted to keep him any longer. Extremely poor management. The nursing and PT staff seemed ok.

December 26, 2017

By TTaylor

The nurses and aides were great. I can not thank everyone enough. It was all pleasant. Berkshire is heaven. I have no complaints at all.

December 22, 2017

By Mr. james

Everyone has been super. Berkshire has a great operation. All the staff are great, do a good job, and are proud of their work.

December 22, 2017

By Alice2017

Everybody in this entire facility has been professional and caring. Berkshire is a premier of all care. They all put in great effort. I was really impressed. Even the office staff was on target with what they had to do.

October 16, 2017

By CWalt80

I was a resident at Berkshire following a hip replacement and I must say that all of the staff there is outstanding! All of the nurses are knowledgeable and always have a smile on their face. The rehab team is top notch and I would recommend anyone in need of rehab to go to Berkshire!

October 16, 2017

By steph1230

I use to visit my grandmother here and everyone was so friendly and caring they treat my grandmother and myself with a lot of respect.

February 08, 2017

By carol2691

Very rude to family members! One nurse I corresponded with over the phone actually hung up on me before I could get my non medical question out...after I waited 15 minutes to talk to....I wonder how they actually treat thier residents, I only hope they get more respect! It just floored me to be treated so poorly as a family member of my sister....wow!!

November 29, 2016

By TamKing

They all have been amazing. Like my best friends! I'm so grateful for these sweethearts and what they did for me to help me get back on my feet again.

October 12, 2016

By JBolden

I am so thankful to reside here. The staff really do their best to make me as comfortable as possible. Berkshire IS my family.

May 06, 2015

By Allen7

I did visit Berkshire Health and Rehab Center, and it is a very neat and clean place. It also looked like they are well staffed. They have all kinds of different hobbies, and they try to find out what would interest the patient and try to form some things around their interests. They have several nice sitting rooms and a couple of outside garden areas.

August 21, 2013

By Linda67240750

My mom was not cared for at all in Berkshire. Some of her CNAs were hateful to her. They would tell her to just use the bathroom in her diapers. They didn't feed her, I had to pay someone else to go in at lunchtime to feed her and I'd have to go by after I got off work and be there. They had activities but we're just not happy with it. It could have been cleaner and they could have better staffing.

Services and Amenities of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Vinton, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center