Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

February 08, 2017

By carol2691

Very rude to family members! One nurse I corresponded with over the phone actually hung up on me before I could get my non medical question out...after I waited 15 minutes to talk to....I wonder how they actually treat thier residents, I only hope they get more respect! It just floored me to be treated so poorly as a family member of my sister....wow!!

November 29, 2016

By TamKing

They all have been amazing. Like my best friends! I'm so grateful for these sweethearts and what they did for me to help me get back on my feet again.

October 12, 2016

By JBolden

I am so thankful to reside here. The staff really do their best to make me as comfortable as possible. Berkshire IS my family.

May 06, 2015

By Allen7

I did visit Berkshire Health and Rehab Center, and it is a very neat and clean place. It also looked like they are well staffed. They have all kinds of different hobbies, and they try to find out what would interest the patient and try to form some things around their interests. They have several nice sitting rooms and a couple of outside garden areas.

August 21, 2013

By Linda67240750

My mom was not cared for at all in Berkshire. Some of her CNAs were hateful to her. They would tell her to just use the bathroom in her diapers. They didn't feed her, I had to pay someone else to go in at lunchtime to feed her and I'd have to go by after I got off work and be there. They had activities but we're just not happy with it. It could have been cleaner and they could have better staffing.

Services and Amenities of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center

Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Vinton, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center