Envoy of Westover Hills

Reviews of Envoy of Westover Hills

Nursing Home Reviews for Envoy of Westover Hills

April 04, 2012

By Pleased Niece

My Great Aunt is on a lockdown unit in the facility. Although the facility Is not presented as upscale on the outside, the staff on the inside definitely are! Each time that I visit, they are always laughing and joking with her. She is not too fond of having assistance with her bath and always has a few choice words when the staff tries to help! They are required to report instances such as this. When I receive the phone call, they never seem displeased with her. Instead, they just laugh and find the humor in her sarcastic comments. Considering that she lived with me at one point, I also find great humor in it! The activities that can be performed are somewhat limited on this unit due to the mental capacity of some of the elderly patients, which is why I was very surprised to walk in on an afternoon bingo game. To my surprise, this was actually well received by the patients and for those that could not participate as well, staff assisted. This is a great facility and I am pleased with the care that my Great Aunt receives!

November 02, 2011

By Dene19791

This is the worst facility that I have ever visited. My great-great uncle was a patient. The smell was horrible, I could only stay there about 5 or 10 minutes because the smell was affecting my stomach. The halls were dark and gloomy and there were patients just sitting in the hall in their wheelchair...it was pretty sad. When we finally made it to my great-great uncle's room, he was sharing it with like 3 other patients. The room was only big enough to accomodate 2 patients comfortably, but the cramped 4 people in the room. I would NEVER recommend this facility to anyone, I would have given them a -5 stars...but I did not have the option

About Envoy of Westover Hills

Envoy of Westover Hills is a senior living provider in Richmond, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Envoy of Westover Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of Envoy of Westover Hills