Envoy of Westover Hills

Reviews of Envoy of Westover Hills

Nursing Home Reviews for Envoy of Westover Hills

November 02, 2011

By Dene19791

This is the worst facility that I have ever visited. My great-great uncle was a patient. The smell was horrible, I could only stay there about 5 or 10 minutes because the smell was affecting my stomach. The halls were dark and gloomy and there were patients just sitting in the hall in their wheelchair...it was pretty sad. When we finally made it to my great-great uncle's room, he was sharing it with like 3 other patients. The room was only big enough to accomodate 2 patients comfortably, but the cramped 4 people in the room. I would NEVER recommend this facility to anyone, I would have given them a -5 stars...but I did not have the option

Services and Amenities of Envoy of Westover Hills

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Envoy of Westover Hills

Envoy of Westover Hills is a senior living provider in Richmond, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Envoy of Westover Hills for more details on services and rates.

Map of Envoy of Westover Hills