Newport News Nursing & Rehab

Reviews of Newport News Nursing & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Newport News Nursing & Rehab

September 24, 2012

By for_mom

Stay away from this place. My Mom was here for 7 days before she died. I never thought such callus and abusive individuals could work in the nursing profession. Mom had bed sores after 4 days. We hired outside sitters to sit with Mom overnight to protect her from the nurses. The nurses were uncaring, and some had serious personality disorders. Debbie told my kid sister that my Mom was not really dying, if we would just give her an IV, she would be fine and up and about in a week. She deliberately withheld pain meds, because she didn't like "ME", and was rude and abusive to my sister and my Mom's memory, when my Mom died. We had to threaten her with publicity and the police twice, just to get her disagreeable self out of the room when my Mom died. Other nurses were confrontational...like they had some sort of power over us. The only good thing about that nursing home is that now my Mom is dead, and out of there. I feel seriously sorry for any patient still there.

About Newport News Nursing & Rehab

Newport News Nursing & Rehab is a senior living provider in Newport News, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Newport News Nursing & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Newport News Nursing & Rehab