Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

Reviews of Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

September 23, 2021

By Dana

Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor assisted living was a little bit stricter about the COVID, on their admission, and the times you could come to visit and we didn't really like that. It also just seemed like a smaller facility. Inside, everything was sort of in a circle, like the elevators were in the middle, and the rooms kind of went off of that. It was kind of chopped up and you had to go to different floors for everything. The people were very nice, it looked like a nice and clean facility, and the rooms were nice but it felt like everything was like a rotunda. Like the elevators were in the center and when you come up to each floor, you find something as opposed to the main floor of the facility. Where my dad is now, has so much in one place. This one just seems small to me. I really can't think of anything else to complain about. I just didn't like their layout as much as the one we have chosen for him. The dining room was nice but it was closed when I saw it so I didn't see a busy environment. It looked like a typical hotel-style dining room. It didn't have a lot going on. I saw a seating area that looked sort of cramped and small. They have a nice room that looked like a pub-style room and, again, it wasn't very big. They probably don't have as much room as other places but, I think, for a small place, it's nice.

August 30, 2021

By Bob

We visited Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor. It has a very intimate feel to it. They had a strong emphasis on engaging the residents. They had a wonderful activity director; she not only gets the word out about their activities, but she also goes to the various rooms and does things. They had an exercise program that was well attended. They also have physical therapy in another room. They really worked well with the residents there and did a great job. I was very pleased. The thing that kept my sister from voting for Arbor Terrace was that it didn't have that open, expansive feel to the facility itself. The staff we met was a very nice person, a young lady who was very warm and compassionate.

Hi Bob, We appreciate your positive review about your experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any assistance in the future!

August 10, 2021

By Carol

I went to Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor. The intake person was very friendly, and it was very welcoming. We met several of the staff, and they were also very friendly. The tour was very complete. They're very well organized and also have nice outdoor space. We had a very good tour and a very good chat with them. They gave us some lunch to take home. I found it very tasty and very nice. The facility was more on the luxurious side and very well decorated. We saw the craft room, which was very expensive and well set up. There was an exercise class that was just getting underway; it was well attended and seemed to be going well.

Hi Carol, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive tour experience! If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

May 25, 2021

By Nicolette

My mom loves it at Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor. The staff is very enthusiastic, caring, and great about getting her involved in activities. It's just a great place, and we like it. She loves the food there. They have art classes, they do gardening, they walk around the enclosed areas and halls, and they have some clubs, Bible studies, and a lot of cool stuff.

Hi Nicolette, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Arbor Terrace Sudley Manor. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

April 28, 2019

By Mark

My dad's care at Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor has been great all around. The staff is all great. The place is clean, neat, and they have a lot of events for the residents like Bingo, auction, exercise classes, Pokeno, and movie nights. My dad seems to be happy with the meals.

March 27, 2018

By Marla

Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor was small but nice. They had a wonderful activities director who really got people involved in the activities like bingo and movies. The staff is very helpful and accommodating.

August 21, 2017

By Karin

Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor was absolutely wonderful, clean, bright, and well lit. They had a lot of different activities for the residents. They had a beautiful outdoor patio area with tables where they can eat. The rooms were a good size. In the shared apartment, each person would have his own bedroom and a shared kitchenette area. The entire place was well run. The staff was exceptionally friendly and seemed attentive to the residents. I always saw them greeting the residents, and it seemed that the residents were all happy.

November 21, 2016

By Tara566577

Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor was right up the street from our house. They have a full lockdown facility. but their price is $8000 a month. It was more than my mother-in-law could afford. Because it’s brand new, it has all the bells and whistles, and it’s almost like a high-priced hotel instead of a home. But they were lacking things like their community area for everybody to be together. They do art classes. They have a resident beagle and a resident cat that live there, and one of the administrative ladies also has a beagle. The dogs are there all day at work, and they socialize with the patients. They’re always being petted and loved on, and they’re beautifully trained. One of the residents takes really good care of them, and the residents have the opportunity to go outside after lunch and keep an eye on them. It’s in a fenced-in courtyard. They have a patio deck area with ceiling fans so in the summer time, it is a nice place to sit. It’s like a little group home. They have Lay-Z-Boys around the TV room, so every resident gets to sit in their Lay-Z-Boy. They also tend to take a midmorning nap, and everybody will be snoozing when you go in. They all have their own blanket, and they’re happy as a lamb. The Arbor Terrace is very high end, and the care that the patient is going to receive there is going to be good. It’s just you’re going to be paying so much for a lot of things that the patient is not going to notice.

July 21, 2016

By Perfect Place for Mom

My mother in-law have been a resident at Arbor Terrace Sudley for about 2 years. She really likes it there. When I visit there it is like a very large family. The workers are nice and the residents are happy. The food is really great. I could not have choose a better place for Mom. It is so nice for me to see her happy again after so many years of being sad without her husband. The staff is incredible and they take the time to listen and resolve any issues you may have. I cannot say enough good things. The family of the residents are actually treated as family members.

September 07, 2015

The residents at Arbor Terrace Sudley Manor looked happy and engaged. Their dining room is excellent. The rooms looked nice, and they seemed to have more options than I've seen in many other facilities.

Memory Care Reviews for Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

Photos of Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

• Dining Extra: Chef Prepared Dining

• Hiking Trails

• Technology Extra: Secure Safety System

• Activities Extra: Daily Programs And Activities,

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Wellness Center,Age And Health Appropriate Rehabilitation

Types of care

• Exercise
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor

Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor is a senior living provider in Manassas, Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace at Sudley Manor