Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

September 24, 2020

By Jen

Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care is very nice and very modern. My mother seems happy there, which is good. The staff is very friendly. Everybody there is super nice and helpful. She seems to love the food. The facility is very good. There's nothing going on with the Corona, but they're starting to get slowly back together. It's significantly expensive, but I think the value that she gets there is worth it.

Thank you for providing this feedback! We are so pleased at the opportunity to serve your mother. As always, if there is anything we can do to further support you, we welcome the opportunity to connect. We love seeing the 5-star review!

April 28, 2018

By Bonnie

Everybody at Heritage Village is extremely friendly. My friend's needs are taken care of. It's very neat, very clean, and they seem to attend to all her needs. They have an awful lot of activities. She loves the food there. They have games going on all day long, they have church services, they take the residents to the doctors if they're within three miles of the facility, and they have outings to different places to eat or to shop. It's a great place.

March 27, 2018

By Marla

I loved Heritage Village. It was very clean and professional. I think they would take good care of anybody who was put in there. They have a lot of nice living room areas, a beautiful outside area that's fenced in and people can go there anytime they want, and an open cafeteria. They also have refrigerators that they stock with healthy snacks like yogurt, fruits, and juice and they're open anytime they want. The rooms have sensors so if people get out of bed, the staff is alerted right away, and they go to the rooms to make sure somebody hasn't fallen. Every two hours in the middle of the night, they check on the residents to see if they need to go to the rest room. They have a nice menu with nice choices, and it's restaurant-style so it's not limited. The place is amazing.

August 21, 2017

By Sandy L

My mother has been in Heritage Village for a year now. They have different levels of care, but she has only been on memory care. I've had a very good experience. They've been very helpful. Compared to the place she was in before, I'm 100% satisfied. The staff is good. They have daily activities like a workout type thing in the morning after breakfast where there are people who aren't mobile or unable to stand. They can sit and lift their legs. They have different crafts at times that they can do. It's a large place, so there are lots of areas for people to walk around. They sometimes go out to the patio and have activities out there. They may have a cookout or cooking classes with them, which is more of a demonstration than they're actually doing it. My situation is a little bit different than other people because my mom is 94 years old, so it's a little different than people whose parents or loved ones are younger.

August 21, 2017

By Susan F.

Heritage Village was very nice and brand new. The lady who walked me through was very nice, helpful, and took her time with us. I was very impressed by the meal and dietary plan they offered. The meal was lovely, and the activities were nice and stimulating. They have various off-premises trips during the week.

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Costs for Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Photos of Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: $5000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care

This is a place that knows that great care is just the result of something bigger—the complete and total commitment of our highly trained staff who come to work each day looking forward to building meaningful, long-lasting friendships with our residents. We’re not just here to serve them. We’re here to cheer them on!

Assisted Living:

Assisted living is ideal for residents who value their independence but may need assistance with daily activities. Our community team members are big fans of encouraging independence, but they’re always there to offer assistance any time of day.

Memory Care:

Memory care is for seniors who are living with some form of memory loss. Every team member at Heritage Village—from the concierge and nurses to the chef and housekeepers—are certified by the National Institute for Dementia Education (NIDE). This education allows them to interact in a meaningful way with memory care residents.

Adjacent to Heritage Hunt active adult community and just minutes from Manassas and Prince William County, the rolling hills and spectacular mountain views of Heritage Village provide the perfect setting for our assisted living suites and memory care suites for those needing dementia care or Alzheimer’s care.

Map of Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care