Fairfax Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Fairfax Nursing Center

March 31, 2013

By chitra

Other

Some of the staff have an attitude problem i was visiting my my friends care giver who was appointed by the nurse talked very rudely to my friend's husband's private aide i was at the other side of the room i heard every word what she said i send the private aide to the nursing station to complain about the care giver,you should tell your staff that the private aides does not work under your care givers and they cna's like your staff.

October 11, 2012

By MrDude

For the most part I think this facility is pretty good. The staff is very kind to my father even though he is probably one of the more difficult residents.I have been present when they serve the residents food and it does not look very appetizing. They recently installed a "higher end" wing of the facility for wealthier residents but I have not noticed a drop off in care. They also recently instituted a new method of distributing pharmaceuticals mechanically which has been great when I take my father out as each does is portioned into individual bags. I also enjoy the animals they have at this facility.

September 10, 2011

By tjoyce

My grandmother lived at this facility for many years. The nursing staff was reliable and very helpful. There were also a lot of activities that my grandmother could participate in. They had a number of outings she could go on as well. There were a few instances where personal items would disappear, but I believe that is pretty common in most nursing homes. OVerall, we had a great experience.

July 05, 2011

By hcturnage

I am the husband of a patient with late stage Alzheimer's. I am satified with the care she receives which includes careful attention to what she eats, periodic reviews of her medications, and appropriate physical therapy. I am personally made to feel welcome when I visit.

Services and Amenities of Fairfax Nursing Center

About Fairfax Nursing Center

Fairfax Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Fairfax, Virginia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fairfax Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fairfax Nursing Center