Sunrise of Hunter Mill

2863 Hunter Mill Road, Oakton, VA 22124
Sunrise of Hunter Mill (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 18 days

Please ask about our April Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Hunter Mill

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Hunter Mill

July 13, 2015

Sunrise of Hunter Mill is a nice, comfortable place. It is well taken care of. They cannot really take care of special needs, but overall, I would say they are very good. They have bus trips and entertainment.

June 29, 2015

By Liz36

I moved my mother-in-law at Sunrise of Hunter Mill. The staff was fabulous. I actually have no complaints at all. She is well cared for and well fed. The staff got to know what her likes and dislikes were. I think they are wonderful. The only negative I would say about it is to me it needs a little bit of updating because it's a little bit worn looking.

April 30, 2015

We already got my parents in a place. The name of it is Sunrise of Hunter Mill. My parents chose it because it was close to the neighborhood they lived in. The room is close to a 5-star. It is a big room. Sunrise of Hunter Mill is a Victorian looking building. It is very nice. The staff is very helpful.

April 22, 2015

By Marie45

Sunrise of Hunter Mill is a very beautiful community. It had nice rooms. I like all the amenities that they have. The people seemed very happy there. I was impressed with everybody there. What I didn’t like about them is that it smelled like urine in their memory area.

May 20, 2014

By sgbrody

We really liked Sunrise of Hunter Mill. However, that one was a little more expensive, and the community in general was a little old. The average age was a little older, and we felt like it wasn't an active community. The people being a little bit older, they were not as communicative. I took my mom there for lunch one time, and there must have been 70 people in the dining room, and we didn't hear any talking. That's a big turn off.

March 27, 2014

By Elda

I saw several apartments at Sunrise of Hunter Mill. The rooms were great, and there's a really cute one. The people were nice. It had the same activities as the other ones. The only problem was traffic. It would be harder for me to go back and forth to see her.

Photos of Sunrise of Hunter Mill