Highland Care Center Salt Lake City, UT

Reviews of Highland Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Highland Care Center

September 10, 2011

By Holladay Resident

While attending the Highland Care Center facility, I was impressed with how clean the rooms, halls and cafeteria were. Also, the staff at the facility was very personable. The staff knew each residents name and the specific needs of each resident. In order to move between the two floors, there was a convenient elevator available. The elevator was large and able to accommodate residents in wheelchairs. One of the other things that impressed me about this facility was the number of activities that the staff and local groups have scheduled for the residents. These activities covered a variety of interests and seemed to have good participation from the residents. The final thing I noticed during my tour of the facility was the smiles of the residents. Each resident seemed to be enjoying themselves and were happy about being a resident of the facility. This is definitely a facility I will visit again.

September 10, 2011

By vickles38

This care center was a nice facility and very clean. My mother had broke her back and was wearing a brace and we first arrived no one knew how to use it, once we had that problem fixed there were no problems. Most staff we great and the physical therapy department was wonderful. My mother was not to excited with the food but that could have been her person preferences. Very nice place and quality care.

Services and Amenities of Highland Care Center

About Highland Care Center

Highland Care Center is a senior living provider in Salt Lake City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Highland Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Highland Care Center