The Auberge at Aspen Park

Reviews of The Auberge at Aspen Park

Memory Care Reviews for The Auberge at Aspen Park

July 24, 2013

By Cal2

My mom was at Silverado Senior Living-Aspen Park for about six weeks. She was there mainly for rehabilitation which was very nice and the security was excellent. The room had two doors and hospital beds but it was very nice. They specialized in Alzheimer's and injury care. The rooms had their own shower and they did assisted bathing. The staff were excellent and just wonderful. I liked it a lot and I would recommend this facility for rehabilitation.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience and had the opportunity to experience the Silverado difference. We hope to continue to be a trusted resource for you and your mother in the future.

May 29, 2013

By caring9447

I lived in Silverado with my husband. The staff and activities were terrific. The layout was good. It really was a good place. Everything but the food was great.

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We appreciate the feedback!

October 07, 2012

By caring10041

One thing I like about Silverado Senior Living versus some of the smaller ones is that they have the group divided into earlier stages versus later stages. That was probably the most positive thing that I saw. It did felt like a big facility which may or may not be good if they really were able to keep track of where everyone is at. But to have the mobility, it's a positive. I wasn't sure about the animals in the facility, and I guess that could be a good thing. I only interacted with one person when I visited the facility. She was very friendly, very helpful, and did not act like she was in a hurry.

June 22, 2012

By sahenihp

I think this environment was overall good, and I really appreciated that it was well-lit by mostly natural light (many large windows). There was also a garden area in the middle of the compound. The aquarium in the front room and the assorted pets also made the environment much more home-like. Each client had a display case in front of their room to display personal effects, and I also thought this was very good. I think an assisted living facility should be as homelike as possible with varied environment and decor that does not detract from the functional aspects of the living space. Silverado in my opinion did a very good job of this. I think plants and animals make a huge positive addition to a facility like this and special care should be taken to achieve this standard. The staff was friendly to both visitors and clients alike, and seemed to genuinely love their jobs. The only reason I am rating this facility 4 stars is that I think there is still room for improvement in creating a living environment that does not feel like a hospital.

May 07, 2012

By Febart

Low staff turnover, caregivers very knowledgable on dementia patients, and very caring. A good facility if your loved one is not an easy dementia case.

December 07, 2011

By JollyRod

I really love this facility, my baba really loved it here before she passed. She felt like she was on vacation, but the homelike quality and the caring staff gave her a sense of stability. I never had to worry about her wandering and getting hurt due to the level of security this wonderful home provides. All of the staff, for the most part, was very friendly and took extra measures to show a depth of caring that really surprised our entire family. The only thing I could really detract from my glowing affection for the place would be the allowing of pets that bothered my baba a bit, she never was a big fan of pets due to living on a farm as she grew up and having to butcher animals now and again, other than that I would recommend this facility to any elder who suffers from dementia.

July 27, 2011

By jeffmchpn

The staff were uniformly polite and cooperative not only toward me, but more important, toward the residents. Personal touches, and a practical commitment to include personal items and furniture from residents' homes, soften the institutional setting. I went around the facility on my bicycle prior to my appointment with their representative, and was pleased to note outdoor activities and a garden, which I learned was cared for by residents. I was most impressed by a model that includes continuity of care through skilled nursing and/or home hospice.

June 24, 2011

By four

When my grandmother developed Alzheimers it was scary for the whole family. She had been staying at another assisted living facility for the past two years when her condition worsened. The place she was staying was not fit for her anymore unfortunately. The staff at Silverado were friendly and knew what we were going through. They were able to provide round-the-clock care, and keep us updated on how she was doing. She passed away about a year ago, and the staff kept us informed up until the end, and were helpful with the grieving process. I would personally recommend them to anyone in our situation.

June 24, 2011

By anonymous44

I know a resident at this facility who is a most enthusiastic lover of horses. In fact, she's more than once told me stories about herself as a girl living on a ranch. Of course, in her stories half the houses in Salt Lake weren't built yet and there were large sweeps of open farmland. This facility is perfect for her because they have pet therapy and she can once again be with her beloved horses. She loves to spend time petting them and talking to them, maybe more than she likes to talk to people even. Not that she doesn't have her share of admirers. The staff are always willing to listen to her stories. She's not up to riding the horses though, not that she hasn't tried, but she has tried to convince the staff to let her muck out stalls, something about the good old days. One way or another though, this facility has been excellent for her.
See all Memory Care reviews (17) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Auberge at Aspen Park

Photos of The Auberge at Aspen Park

Services and Amenities of The Auberge at Aspen Park

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Auberge at Aspen Park

The Auberge at Aspen Park is a stand-alone Memory Care community designed to provide exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents with cognitive impairment.

Located in Salt Lake County, our community is close to the Wasatch Mountains in the historic town of Millcreek. Whether you're moving in from Salt Lake, Davis, Summit, or Utah County, you're sure to feel right at home with us.

On the caregiving side, we provide an immersive, engaging experience for individuals with cognitive impairment through our award-winning SPARK program. We believe in four keys to a life well-lived: Community Contribution, Inclusion & Belonging, Lifelong Learning, and Purpose. Everything we do works toward making these lifestyle features a reality for our residents.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy. Our wellness services are robust. They include everything from convenient access to skilled nursing care to activities of daily living (ADLs) whatever is necessary to maintain a safe and secure living environment.

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of The Auberge at Aspen Park