Olympus Ranch Murray, UT

Reviews of Olympus Ranch

Independent Living Reviews for Olympus Ranch

May 23, 2017

By judith066435

Olympus Ranch had a lot of floors and was not spread out. The rooms were all studios. The food was good. The staff was friendly, but the community didn’t have a homey feeling.

May 22, 2017

By janna020446

The dining area at Olympus Ranch and the way that they served their meals were nice. The rooms were good and adequate.

May 08, 2017

By Cheryl825431

I loved Olympus Ranch; everything was nice and very clean. The staff and dining area were wonderful. They had pool, a reading room, and lots of activities scheduled. They would take you places you needed to go if you didn't have a car.

April 18, 2017

By Charles251802

The room at Olympus Ranch was very good. The place was clean and orderly. The dining area was spacious and very pleasant. The staff members were friendly. It had a common area, a TV room, and a game room.

April 11, 2017

By Sharon144722

I thought Olympus Ranch was very good. I liked the grounds, the activities, and the room, which was very little. I found the staff very helpful, very willing to share, and very open and transparent about everything. I was impressed with the community.

February 02, 2017

By A.A

I visited Olympus Ranch for a tour. The place was fantastic and nicely kept. The rooms were very nice, and the staff was very friendly. The menu looked very good. The location was very nice. It did not smell like a hospital.

November 01, 2016

By Dianne364644

Olympus Ranch is a very nice place, and the staff is very friendly. My parents just moved in this week. I’ve seen them exercising and playing poker, and they have bus trips on scheduled days.

September 05, 2016

By Arlene432320

I love it here at Olympus Ranch. I knew I wanted to be here as soon as I walked in. The staff is very helpful, friendly, and outgoing. We have managers here 24/7. I just have a studio, which is all I wanted. It's just one room with a kitchen and a bathroom. This is an independent living community. It's a wonderful place to be. The food is wonderful, people are friendly, and there are lots of activities. I can't say enough good things about it.

August 31, 2016

By Nelson564553

Olympus Ranch is a very good community with about 120 residents. They have a lot of activities. You get three meals a day and the food is very good. We have field trips every Friday, where we go someplace interesting and we have church services every Sunday. The staff gets to know the residents very closely. They know what we need, and they help us with those needs. There are three different kinds of rooms, a 2-bedroom, a 1-bedroom, and a studio. We have a 1-bedroom, and we got only one bathroom. Our room is one of the more spacious ones, so we were able to bring all of the furniture that we needed. The stuff we didn’t need is in the storage area across the street.

February 09, 2016

By Happy Daughter-In-Law1

Olympus Ranch was very nice. The facility itself, and the staff were great. The activities were great, too. They basically offer all of the same things as the other facility because they’re in the same parent company. They have trips out to Wendover, and to the malls. They have shopping, transportation, and movies. As far as activities, they were great. They were amazing.

January 31, 2016

By Valene2

I visited Olympus Ranch. I like the staff as they were very friendly and nice. I feel it's a very suitable place for me. They have lots of activities and rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend them to others as they were willing to work with what your needs are.

September 06, 2015

My mom is in Olympus Ranch. It’s clean and modern looking, and it feels like home. They have professional staff and lots of activities. They’re doing a great job.

June 30, 2015

Olympus Ranch was on a smaller property, but also very nice.

May 28, 2015

By Kim64361050

We visited Olympus Ranch. Our experience was great. The facility was very clean and well-laid out. It was just the décor of the whole building which is outdated like late 70s or late 80s, but that’s the absolute only negative thing that I would say. The staff was absolutely amazing. We had a tour, and they treated us to lunch with the director; he was engaging and polite. In follow-up with them, the director and I have played phone tag back and forth for quite a while. The rooms and apartments were great and were updated on the inside with a clean carpet. The microwaves and the stove looked great; the food was phenomenal. It was the best part of the visit, and the dining room set-up was perfect. Right after lunch, a woman that played the acoustic guitar came in, sang, and performed for all of the residents. They have a lot of day activities and things that they do with the residents. They do monthly educational meetings where they bring in experts and talk about different topics that are important. They do day trips and shopping.

February 23, 2015

By Debra49

I visited Olympus Ranch a couple of times to look at it. It seemed like a good environment. We had lunch there on Valentine's day. They had roast beef, so that particular meal was good. The staff was very nice during my visit.

February 19, 2015

By Stan9

My dad was at Olympus Ranch a couple of years ago. I thought it was really nice, and he should have stayed there, but he wanted to change and to get back into a place where he and my mother could be in the same place. The rooms were very nice, very clean, and very bright with plenty of room. I had many meals there, and I thought it was great food. This was a huge place, and they had activities all the time. They had many residents so they had tons of activities going on -- anything from games to clubs and hobbies. I liked almost everything about it, and I wished my dad could have stayed there, but the problem was that it was assisted living and my mom requires skilled nursing; they can't handle her.

January 21, 2015

By Irene18

I visited Olympus Ranch for my brother. We thought it was great. Their rooms looked quite nice; they were small, but nice. As for activities, they would be able to transport my brother to the VA. They had a nice exercise room and library. The staff was very nice and very helpful.

October 17, 2014

By Caring92015150

Olympus Ranch is small because we are in a home, but it was very nice. They have a very nice dining room and the rooms downstairs were very nice. The food was delicious and the people were very nice.

September 12, 2014

Olympus Ranch is cheerful, while most of the ones I toured were drab and uninviting. This is a great place, and when you first walk in, you'd want to live here. It was number one. The rooms are big, very airy, and great. It is a comfortable place. The staff is very friendly and very good.

August 25, 2014

The food at Olympus Ranch was really good and my mom really liked it. They have a lot of activities that she'll enjoy doing. The staff was excellent. They were just very helpful and friendly and she really likes them. They have a nice hair salon there and it was a very nice facility.

August 04, 2014

The rooms at Olympus Ranch are fine in terms of the space. I wish they had stoves in the rooms, too. They have a washer and dryer down the hall, but they don't have it in the unit. That's a downside because my mom really wanted her own washer and dryer. The other downside is they have meals at a set time. It's like on a cruise ship -- you have to go at a certain time. The staff seemed nice. I don't remember anything negative. The place seemed fine.

June 17, 2014

Olympus Ranch was very nice. Cleanliness was good. I like the homey feeling there, and the director was really accommodating. The rooms were OK.

March 31, 2014

Olympus Ranch was very good. They looked good, and they were very interested in us coming there. The staff was very informative and very nice. We liked the rooms. A couple of them we looked at were too small, but a couple we looked at would have worked. They had singing groups come, they did stuff on the Wii, and they did a lot of different things in their rooms. We didn't really try any of the food, but I liked the fact that there were snacks available all day for the people.

February 14, 2014

By Sherrie2

The people at Olympus Ranch are very friendly. My mother has a nice room there and the place is very clean all the time. The staff are kind too. They always have meetings to see how they are doing and to see what they can improve on.

November 28, 2013

When the representative kept calling me and telling me all great things about the place I was impressed, but then when I visited the facility I wasn’t that much impressed about it. I didn’t like the location. Although the one good thing I liked about it was right next door to it there was a big shopping center. I didn’t like the facility itself that much.

September 29, 2013

Olympus Ranch was an amazing place. It was like a resort. It was very luxurious. The staff was very friendly. For me, their apartments were just average. I think this facility would be better if they have more grounds for their residents.

September 26, 2013

By Joan31

We love the Olympus Ranch. We went there a couple of times to eat. We enjoyed the elderly. They didn't bother me. The salesperson that spoke to us was excellent. He sat down and went over our finances with us. Part of the reason we decided against it was we're still working so we would not be able to take advantage of the meals except possibly on Sunday. We don't get home until 6:00 to 6:30pm so we felt like that was a hindrance.

Costs for Olympus Ranch

Photos of Olympus Ranch

Services and Amenities of Olympus Ranch

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Olympus Ranch

Olympus Ranch is located in Murray, UT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Olympus Ranch for a visit...and stay!

Map of Olympus Ranch