About New Haven of Wylie
Are you looking for a new home where you’ll feel safe, supported, and engaged in wonderful new activities and friendships? Are you hoping to maintain as much independence as possible even if you could use assistance with basic daily activities?
That’s what assisted living at New Haven at Wylie is all about.
When an accident or surgery leaves you in need of a place to recover comfortably, with responsive and compassionate assistance, you need an environment that offers complete support. Are you concerned about finding high-quality care once you’re released from the hospital, whether your situation is temporary or long-term?
Our senior care communities are small, intimate, and personalized—we take great pride in customizing our care to your unique needs. And we’re committed to creating a place where you’ll have a full, rich life among family and friends.
Life here at New Haven is comfortable, designed for your convenience, and full of social interaction and fun. Learn more about . . .
- Our unique building design
- The amenities we offer
- The delicious meals prepared daily by our chef
- Our daily life and activities
- The latest news
We can offer as much or as little assistance as you need in your daily routine. For example, we can help you with . . .
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Dressing and bathing
- Medication and health management
All suites are private. Each includes a bedroom and bathroom, so residents don’t have to share personal space with a stranger. Assisted living suites—for those who are not part of our memory care program—also include a kitchenette. Many of your daily wants and needs are built right into the plan here at New Haven. Our friendly, compassionate staff are here around the clock to provide you whatever you need.
Our standard amenities include . . .
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals every day
- An in-house beauty salon
- Sunrooms, a gazebo, and a patio for relaxing
- Basic cable and Wi-Fi
- Full housekeeping services, including personalized laundry and linen service
- Transportation for shopping, church, doctor visits, and errands
- Utilities and private suite maintenance
- A common area with a big-screen TV
Thank you for your interest at New Haven of Wylie. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.