Cottages of Oak Springs

Reviews of Cottages of Oak Springs

Independent Living Reviews for Cottages of Oak Springs

July 24, 2013

By Belovedone

I have lived here for 7 years and I just had a tire cut along with 6 other residents. The gate is broken for months at a time. The street lights around my place (3 of them) have been out for months and they still are not fixed. I stated my concern after the tire lashing, and said I didn't feel safe with someone running around the parking lot with a knife and was told that if I didn't feel safe here, I should move. Take your chances if you decide to live here I had to rate in one star, but, it should be a 000..

June 27, 2013

Cottages of Oak Springs is an independent 5-star place. When I visited the place, I can see that they are taking their business very seriously, but I did not qualify to live in there. They have full calendars with things for the people to do every day. They have medical people coming in to talk to the residents. They have lunches and they do bingo.

About Cottages of Oak Springs

Cottages of Oak Springs is a senior living provider in Waco, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Cottages of Oak Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cottages of Oak Springs