Cottages of Oak Springs

Reviews of Cottages of Oak Springs

Independent Living Reviews for Cottages of Oak Springs

February 20, 2018

By Sandy Christian

I have lived at the Cottages for 14 years and love it. I have seen many managers come and go and Judy, the one we have now is by far the best we have every had. She is trying very hard to get the faults of the place taken care of and she goes out of her way to help all of us residents. She even just put on a special Valentine day breakfast for us. The pool is in it's winter woes but have been promised it will be ready for Spring. There are always people who see the worst in every situation when they need to look for the best. Chad our maintenance man is great and works so hard to keep all our problems met. If corporation would let us have full time maintenance things would get done faster, like garbage bags being picked up on time. There are people who could take their own trash out but let the guys do it. I feel very safe here and hope to be able to stay another 14 years. I'm 75, do you think I'll make it.

December 09, 2015

By #disappointed

When mom first moved in we had to clean the apartment ourselves everything was filthy the dishwasher was caked with filth, ... . They schedule a time to pick up moms garbage, she is supposed to put it out on her porch on a certain day and time to be picked up and it usually NEVER is which leaves my mom either leaving her garbage in her bathtub until one of us can get there or struggling to walk to the dumpster and lift the lid to put it in her self .The mail never gets picked up out of her mailbox,which is very far from her apartment. They don't fix things that need to be fixed, or half way fix them, the air conditioner/heating filter is scheduled to be changed once every two months, she went almost six months before it was ever changed, (we had changed it ouselves in between that time). Its alright for the price... (you get what you pay for)

July 24, 2013

By Belovedone

I have lived here for 7 years and I just had a tire cut along with 6 other residents. The gate is broken for months at a time. The street lights around my place (3 of them) have been out for months and they still are not fixed. I stated my concern after the tire lashing, and said I didn't feel safe with someone running around the parking lot with a knife and was told that if I didn't feel safe here, I should move. Take your chances if you decide to live here I had to rate in one star, but, it should be a 000..

June 27, 2013

Cottages of Oak Springs is an independent 5-star place. When I visited the place, I can see that they are taking their business very seriously, but I did not qualify to live in there. They have full calendars with things for the people to do every day. They have medical people coming in to talk to the residents. They have lunches and they do bingo.

About Cottages of Oak Springs

Cottages of Oak Springs is a senior living provider in Waco, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Cottages of Oak Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cottages of Oak Springs