Reunion Court of the Woodlands

Reunion Court of the Woodlands (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Reunion Court of the Woodlands

Assisted Living Reviews for Reunion Court of the Woodlands

November 27, 2013

It is the best place I've seen in Texas. It's contemporary, it's open, and there are a lot of trees. It’s also close to churches and to a small shopping center. It's a very pretty facility. The whole environment is nice. They have a swimming pool, a small library, and an in-house computer facility.

November 01, 2012

By Patricia7

They all seem very, very nice and very helpful. I've known one person that has been there and the family was pleased with it. They had offered for us to come in and spent some time there for dinner, functions, and different things. It's a nice facility, the rooms were nice, and it seems to have everything in place where it should be.

August 26, 2012

By Tom7

A very close friend of mine is currently here. She's happy and enjoying her stay. It's really a good place to live. In fact, my father is 83, and maybe in time I would definitely consider this facility for him. It's located in a safe environment. I would recommend it to others.

Costs for Reunion Court of the Woodlands

Photos of Reunion Court of the Woodlands

Services and Amenities of Reunion Court of the Woodlands

• Fee Structure Extra: $2500 Community Fee Al Is Rent+Care/Mc Is All Inclusive

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: 50724

About Reunion Court of the Woodlands

Reunion Court of The Woodlands is a trusted community known for its Exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care. We work closely with your family to determine how we can best care for the unique needs of your loved one and to create a personal service plan. We take pride in being a community that strives to allow residents to age in place.

Adding radiance to daily life! Our daily activities, amenities, and 24-hour personal care staff are each dedicated to making every day a delight.

• Daily events and activities
  • Home-style dining
  • Planned excursions
  • Senior-friendly exercise
  • Classes for creative arts and expression
  • Inviting social areas
  • Peace of mind living and so much more!

Our community is centered around one very special priority… our residents! We make it our daily delight to provide each resident with a caring lifestyle that's filled with wonderful experiences.

Map of Reunion Court of the Woodlands