Veranda House Assisted Living

Reviews of Veranda House Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Veranda House Assisted Living

October 14, 2016

By Lisa882477

Veranda House is older, but that’s what I’m looking for. It’s very clean and very bright. They did some obvious renovations. Everything was very pleasant. It was spacious. They have nice outdoor grounds that the residents can go outside to. They have a small library, a big dining hall, a small physical therapy area, and a small activity center. I did not try the food, but I looked at the menu, and it looked like a nice variety. Veranda House is an older facility, but that was not important for my father. He is from a very small farm community back in the MidWest, so that’s what I was looking for. I think they have a total of 56 residents, so it is not really large, it does not have any of those bells and whistles, and that’s what we were looking for. Unfortunately, at this time, we’re not placing my dad there as he wanted to stay in South Dakota, but when he does move down this way, that is definitely the place that I’m going to check more into.

June 28, 2016

By Ned070484

My mother is settled in at Veranda House and doing fine. The staff is very good and do a very good job. We have don't have any complaints about the food. It's very good. They have lots of activities, like bingo and other things like that.

February 22, 2016

By Barbara120588750

My mother is in Veranda House. She likes the food and the staff, and everything. She has a roommate, so the apartments have rooms for two twin beds, a closet, and a bathroom without a shower. You have to go down the hall with someone to take a shower. The place is clean. However, they do not clean it as often as I will or I want it, but they clean it at least of twice a week. I guess they can improve on cleaning it more often. The staff is very good.

December 18, 2015

By KB5

This facility is okay. Nothing bad to say about it but my Mom didn't like it because, in her opion, it was too hospital looking. I didn't think so; it is just an older facility. I liked it because it is the "Old Katy" area and the location/surroundings are more like living in a small town.

Photos of Veranda House Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Veranda House Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: No

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

About Veranda House Assisted Living

Having to find a new home for a loved one to live and be taken care of can be a hard task. It is important to know that they are in good hands and getting the best possible care. That's where Veranda House Senior Living comes in.

We offer 24 hour friendly personalized care in all three of our facilities. Other amenties include: private and semi- private suites, daily housekeeping, linen & laundry services, three home-cooked meals a day, and on-site home health & rehabilation services, daily exercise and daily activities.

So stop by one of our locations in Katy and Sealy and see for yourself the friendly and caring staff and atmosphere Veranda House offers.

Map of Veranda House Assisted Living