Landing at Watermere Frisco

Reviews of Landing at Watermere Frisco

Assisted Living Reviews for Landing at Watermere Frisco

April 11, 2018

By WV4096

Mom moved into the Landing at Watermere four months ago and I am so happy she made this decision! It is a beautiful new senior community conveniently located just minutes from the Dallas North Tollway within the Canals at Grand Park in Frisco, TX. It is a fabulous senior community! First and foremost, the care-giving/nursing, management, maintenance, concierge, dining services, and housekeeping teams are all excellent and comprised of caring and knowledgeable staff members who provide superior support for Mom and are also responsive to family members’ requests regarding Mom’s care and well-being. The Landing at Watermere provides so many wonderful amenities; they have a fabulous concierge physician who comes to the community every week, a physical therapy team which is co-located near the Landing at Watermere, social activities within the community and scheduled events out in town, as well as transportation. The community also partners with a pharmacy that provides daily delivery service and is a great convenience for Mom’s medication management. Additionally, the Landing at Watermere provides multiple levels of care ranging from Independent Living, to Memory Care and is so important if Mom should need increased support. I am so very impressed by each member of the entire staff and I know Mom is living in a wonderful community where she receives help from a truly caring team.

April 02, 2018

By c. robason

I highly recommend the Landing at Watermere. Our experience there was brief: June to August 2017 due to my 82yr old father's declining health. However, I can't imagine finding a better place to help us provide him with the care he needed. Their beautiful facilities made it feel as if we were on vacation in a 5 star hotel. Their staff were just remarkable. Always friendly, polite, and generally cared about my father and our well being. The food was another plus. I knew we'd found the perfect place when my college aged kids would come and visit often, stating they wished they could live there. If you need assisted living or extended care, do not pass up the opportunity to visit the Landing at Watermere.

March 18, 2018

By DWeb

The Extended Care program is such a high level of personal care and there is really nothing else like it in our area. Everything is first rate, from the kind and attentive staff to the private dining area, on-duty nurse, and specialized activity director. All is designed for residents who need more care and a personal touch. I'm so glad we found The Landing for mom.

December 14, 2017

By Bonnie

I liked Watermere Frisco, but they started piping lavender oil into the air and it was a little strong. It's a brand-new, multi-story facility, so they only had 15 people living there when I visited, but they can hold 70 people. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice. They're a studio-type setup with a microwave and a sink. They have lots activities, but it's a little bit more expensive than where our mother is at now. The staff-member that I spoke to was new, but she was very friendly and she went and found somebody to answer questions that she couldn't answer herself.

September 20, 2017

By cturnkey

Beautiful and clean facility but the atmosphere felt uninviting. Residents did not interact much and looked sad. The person that toured me seemed nice but a bit desperate. Not sure if I would place a loved one here.

September 08, 2017

By Heidi

We visited Landing at Watermere Frisco. The rooms were nice and it was very clinical. They had a large dining area adjoined with the activities room. The staff was nice. It was clean and it had a fancy hotel feel to it. The only downside was for the memory side, if I had memory issues, I'd get lost trying to find my room. It was very big and although clean, there wasn't a whole lot to help you get back to your room. The facility was not very friendly to the memory residents.

July 19, 2017

By mowens1129

Beautiful brand new community! I was able to tour the community and it was amazing. The people that lived there seemed very happy and the staff that was working were very polite and helpful. They have some really interesting things there that I have not seen at other facilities. This is going to be the place we choose for my parents when they move to TX next month!

July 19, 2017

By snazarenus

I want to thank Mark, the Executive Director, and the staff as they went "above and beyond" taking care of my mom and our family. Landing at Watermere Frisco is a beautiful place and we made a wise choice when selecting a new home for our mom. But it is still just a place; the caring staff is what makes it a very special place.

Memory Care Reviews for Landing at Watermere Frisco

Costs for Landing at Watermere Frisco

Photos of Landing at Watermere Frisco

Services and Amenities of Landing at Watermere Frisco

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License Pending

About Landing at Watermere Frisco

DISCOVER LANDING AT WATERMERE FRISCO

Experience the warmth, elegance, and opportunities that await you at Landing at Watermere Frisco. Customized levels of care, at-your-service amenities, a way of life designed for your pleasure… Once you experience the resort lifestyle of Landing at Watermere Frisco, you’ll never want to leave. And you won’t have to, even if your health care needs change. We offer the area's only full continuum of services-- Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Extended Care --with all our care neighborhoods in one connected building. You or your loved one can remain near each other, despite different medical needs. Watermere is dedicated to creating a friendly and hassle-free living environment where residents can enjoy all the benefits of a safe, attractive, and surprisingly affordable lifestyle.

Relax on our over-sized, covered porch. Sip your morning coffee with friends in our inviting café. Unwind with a bestseller in our peaceful library or build strength and energy working out in our wellness center. Everything for your pleasure and well-being is all under one roof, including comprehensive health services. Compare and you’ll find that Landing at Watermere Frisco offers you many more options.

Just because your medical needs change, your address doesn’t have to. We offer a full range of daily living and health-care services in one, resort-style building: Assisted Living, Memory Support, and Extended Care. With low-commitment month-to-month rental agreements, Landing at Watermere Frisco makes it easy to join our community.

MEMORY CARE

Landing at Watermere – Frisco will open its doors in Fall 2016, and our Memory Support community, The Springs, offers the latest therapies and best practices in memory care today. The Springs has 24 total rooms with a combination of shared and private options. The décor includes high ceilings, crown molding, and stylish window treatments. Our dining room, activity room, and tv/social rooms are intimate, cozy and welcoming.

With 24-hour care, The Springs offers diligent attention to each resident’s unique needs. But our whole staff has special training for the many behavioral situations that arise in dementia care: sundowning or combativeness, restlessness or wandering … They’re trained to recognize problems and apply appropriate strategies to help. Our approach focuses on non-drug intervention: using programs and staff interaction to achieve calmness and contentment. Our goal is to ensure that each resident is well nourished and feels personally fulfilled– emotionally, physically and mentally. We work hard to keep residents engaged and functioning at their highest cognitive level.

Our specialized staff works with each family to create a personalized treatment plan that is flexible so that your loved one will continue to thrive. We also understand the unique challenges that a family faces when a parent or grandparent has Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. Landing at Watermere Frisco offers support services and educational programs so we can work as a team to create a nurturing and caring environment for your loved one.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES

• Granite counter-tops & stainless appliances
  • Balcony availability
  • Coffee bistro & wine bar
  • Courtyard Access
  • Large common spaces
  • Flat screen with basic cable

SIGNATURE CARE PROGRAMS

• 24/7 Nursing availability
  • On-site beauty & barber service
  • Chef prepared meals
  • Month to month leases

Thank you for your interest in Landing at Watermere Frisco. Please give us a call the schedule a free tour.

Map of Landing at Watermere Frisco