Deer Creek Senior Living

Reviews of Deer Creek Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Deer Creek Senior Living

August 14, 2013

By Ms. Tee

This facility informed me of everything I wanted to know and then some. It was a great place and I would leave my loved one in their care.

March 21, 2013

By maria941

I visited this community last week for my mother. I was so amazed at how happy the residents are. The caregivers and nurse was very friendly and caring as they interacted with the residents. The sales manager was very helpful and knowledgeable. This community spelled so clean and fresh. I toured other Sterling House communities in this area but to me this is the best. I am definately moving my mother in.

Costs for Deer Creek Senior Living

Photos of Deer Creek Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Deer Creek Senior Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Lic 149102

About Deer Creek Senior Living

For those residents needing an extra helping hand with their activities of daily living, our Assisted Living CareGivers provide both full and partial assisted living services. We provide assistance with activities of daily living and the coordination of services by outside healthcare providers to help to ensure the health, safety, and well-being.

Our focus is on individual wellness, and we encourage continued independence with a tailored plan of assistance, provided by our well-trained team members who are available around the clock, 24-hours a day. We are at your service!

Our community offers a range of lifestyle options so you can live the way you want to live. Our active seniors get to enjoy a large variety of personalized services and exquisitely tailored amenities. We know you’ll feel right at home. And even better than that, we provide all the benefits of being in your own home, but we remove all the worry of maintenance, chores, and cooking.

In addition to generous personal space, we provide you with dining rooms, a resident tended a garden, libraries, a scenic walking path, full-service beauty & barber salon, computer room with internet access, live exercise, and more. At our active living community, there truly is something for everyone!

Deer Creek Senior Living provides a great value with our apartments, including an abundance of amenities and a large range of customized services. We offer spacious studios for our residents. The residents and staff are extremely friendly, too — the only thing missing is you!

Deer Creek Senior Living offers the following:

• Emergency Response System
  • Concierge and qualified caregiver help 24 hours a day
  • Nurse on-call 24 hours a day
  • Housekeeping services
  • Social programs, outings, and frequent special events and parties
  • Basic cable service is provided
  • WiFi in every apartment

The building is beautifully furnished and kept in immaculate condition. Deer Creek Senior Living provides so many facility features and services at no extra cost.

Map of Deer Creek Senior Living