Tender Care Home for Adults II

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Tender Care Home for Adults II

When presented with the option to move your loved one to an assisted living home, we understand the many necessary considerable factors to ensure your loved one is accommodated with exceptional care. We are here to provide you with that place of care and assurance. The mission of Tender Elderly Care is to provide superior care in a safe, loving, and beautiful dwelling. We would like to be the ideal place for individuals seeking an alternative to large-scale institutional assisted living, for a more worthwhile investment for your beloved. Tender Elderly Care is designed to provide our patients with a comfortable environment, evoking joy as their levels of independence and self-expression are enhanced.

Map of Tender Care Home for Adults II