Preston Place Suites

Reviews of Preston Place Suites

Assisted Living Reviews for Preston Place Suites

June 10, 2016

By Peggy124143

My mother is in Preston Place in her own separate living quarters. Everybody is really nice and friendly. They have all kinds of activities throughout the day. They help with her bathing three times a week, do the laundry, clean the apartments, and make the bed. They have their own beauty shop there. We are allowed to eat with her if we pay a little bit out of our pocket. Everything I eat with her is delicious. They bring the food to the table, and if they do not like it, they will get them something different. Her room has a little living room, a kitchenette, a bedroom, and bath.

December 21, 2014

By D.M.

Preston Place is a phenomenal assisted living facility where all employees treat the residents like their own family. I am proud that my grandfather lives there and recommend Preston Place to anyone who wants to live worry free because their loved one is in excellent hands! You receive premium service through integrity and respect. I can't say enough about their good work!!!

August 06, 2014

By Ann K

I could not be more pleased with the care that Preston Place is providing for my mother. I moved her there 6 months ago from Remington House and the care is at a much higher level and the attention to detail is fantastic. The staff are caring and wonderful and "go the extra mile." Also having the availability of Dr. Lee on site every Monday is fantastic as well. I would recommend this facility highly to anyone looking for a great place for their loved one.

May 18, 2012

By CaringGranddaughter1

Every time I go to see my great grandmother the staff is always very nice and welcoming. My great grandmother always takes me on a tour of the place everytime I come and she shows me around. The facility is very nice and there always seem to be something to do. She plays Bingo, and goes to Bible study every week. She helps lead groups and the nurses have been there to help her with anything she needs. The place has a nice area for rocking chairs out front where she loves to relax. It is facing the highway which is convinient but not very safe but that doesn't seem to bother the residents inside. My great grandmother has a large, beautiful room and the facility goes all out for holidays. The place is always very decorated and they do a wonderful nativity scene in the hall. I have nothing but good things to say about this place!

About Preston Place Suites

Preston Place Suites is a senior living provider in Kingsport, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Preston Place Suites for more details on services and rates.

Map of Preston Place Suites