The Inverness at Spartanburg

Reviews of The Inverness at Spartanburg

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inverness at Spartanburg

April 08, 2015

By Bethpage

I recently moved my mom to Park Place and we are very pleased with the care. After doing a lot of research about other assisted living homes in the area, Park Place gave us the best feel like home. Park place was bought by Meridian senior living and they have hired a lot of good people that really care about the residents. The food is good and they are doing a lot of activities with the residents. My mom loves sitting in the front greeting everyone and she now has friends that join her their each day.

January 31, 2014

By thenderson

Mom used to stay at assisted living facility in Park Place and I wasn't happy with them. They did not do any activities with them. They told me that mama left one time, but I found out that she left three times. She went to the house next door. They moved her to the memory care, but they didn't tell me until I got there. When I went to see mama they said they need to put her to memory care because she got out. I said listen: "I don't know a lot about this disease. But if some people in the assisted living some of them had a little memory problem because you have to give them their medicine. Who is to know when their problem is going to progress worse? Eventually, there should be some kind of a pin or something that they had on them to ring a bell or something to let you know that they are going outside". The food seemed to be okay. I was there when she ate several times. It's just that sometimes they would have paper plate instead of real plate and the dining room was not nice. It wasn't something they would look forward to. When I told them that I was looking for another place and when everything that I disliked about them, a couple of days before we moved mama, they had an ice cream party for the assisted living people and brought it up to mama instead of taking them down to the garden where they could have enjoyed the environment.

May 31, 2013

I chose Park Place because it's new, clean, fresh, spacious, and modern. I got a large room for my mom. Some staff were attentive and some were not. They could improve on checking in on the residents more frequently.

Services and Amenities of The Inverness at Spartanburg

• Pets: Yes

About The Inverness at Spartanburg

The Inverness at Spartanburg is a senior living provider in Spartanburg, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Inverness at Spartanburg for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Inverness at Spartanburg