Wesley Court Assisted Living

Reviews of Wesley Court Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Court Assisted Living

June 14, 2018

By Rose

My sister really liked Wesley Court. Everybody was really friendly and nice. She really liked the location and was impressed with the gardening area. She really liked to attend the church services there. She really liked the room that were going to be giving her. The people who lived there came up to her, greeted her, told her they liked living there, and hoped that she moved in. They were just like her family and they didn't even know her. She really liked that.

September 13, 2017

By Tuckerboy

It was very difficult for me to place my wife in an assisted living facility. But everyone there at Wesley Court has been so kind and attentive to her needs that I know I made the right choice.

June 06, 2017

By tony-g--2

Mom mother has been a resident for about 2 months now and we could not be happier. The people are all wonderful, friendly, and really take care of Mom. The facility is very clean, the food is very good, and her room is very nice and big too. I highly recommend Wesley Court for your loved one.

May 11, 2017

By Jenny612036

My grandmother is at Wesley Court. Everybody is nice and helpful. Everything is very good. She has been going to bingo, to see bands, and church. She likes it and seems to be doing really well. I don't have a problem with anyone there. They're great. The food is delicious. They have flowers on each table at the dining room; it reminded me of an actual restaurant. My husband and I ate there, and the food was good.

January 26, 2017

By Roy Worley

When the need arose for assisted living facilities I visited several area options. Wesley Court stood out by far as the best when it comes to environment, resident care and meal options. The staff has been compassionate, professional and thorough when it came to navigating the daunting amount of paperwork needed for such a transition. Their patience and support with regard to billing and working with Long Term Insurance is a blessing. I do not hesitate to recommend this facility.

September 13, 2016

My aunt did respite stay at Wesley Court. I didn’t like it very much, but it was OK. The staff people were very nice, and the rooms were big. They will cook whatever you wanted.

July 10, 2016

By Freda801653

Wesley Court is where my mother is, and it’s been wonderful. She has adjusted and loves it. She just loves the food and the people, and she’s very satisfied. Everybody I’ve talked to loves the food. They don’t have locked doors during the day; they just lock them down after 8:00 at night until 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning. You could have a lock on your door when you move in if you want one, but you don’t need to have one. She has a studio apartment, which is very nice.

June 14, 2016

By Donna306608

Wesley Court was fine. The only problem I had with this place was I just felt it was a little too crowded and located in a busy area right in town, so to speak, of Boiling Springs. The hallways and everything felt a little claustrophobic. The halls were narrow with lots of people going up and down the halls. We just needed something that didn’t seem so crowded.

December 30, 2015

By Deborah117496550

We liked the atmosphere of Wesley Court and that it wasn’t a huge facility. I felt like they got more care because it’s a smaller community. I thought the rooms were very nice, and the staff that I met was very cordial. The dining room was neat, well-kept, clean, and the menu was also impressive.

June 29, 2015

By Cheryl110026250

They were clean and very friendly, and the people living at Wesley Court seemed to enjoy it. The residents seemed to be enjoying themselves in the activities.

June 07, 2015

We had my aunt at Wesley Court, but she was only there for two weeks. The staff was very kind and very professional. She had a semi private room. They had two shifts in the small dining room, and it looked very good. There were activities. I knew they had bingo. They had church groups come in to sing, and I thought they had church services sometimes.

Costs for Wesley Court Assisted Living

Photos of Wesley Court Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Wesley Court Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pharma

• Pets: Yes

About Wesley Court Assisted Living

Wesley Court Assisted Living is the premier assisted living community in Boiling Springs, SC. It offers an environment that promotes independence and quality of life. The expert team provides support and assistance when the residents need it, and provides them with delicious meal options, exciting social activities, or organized group trips. Wesley Court has everything anyone can look for in an assisted living community.

We are a small, 57 apartment community, with lots of love and ammenities brought to you. Our care is top notch. We love our small town feel and being close with our residents and families.

Map of Wesley Court Assisted Living