White Oak Manor - Rock Hill

Reviews of White Oak Manor - Rock Hill

Nursing Home Reviews for White Oak Manor - Rock Hill

May 03, 2015

By Mary Ann11

I’ve been to White Oak Manor before with a church group. They were very helpful. One of my friends’ mother was there, and she loved the food. She loved the staff, and my friend always said that her mother never had a complaint. The atmosphere seemed friendly and welcoming. When my church group went, we played hand dolls for the residents. They had bingo days or parties; they would have other groups come in and entertain.

February 26, 2015

By Jimmy7

White Oak is OK. It wasn't quite as clean, but it is still a nice place. It just didn’t seem quite as good as the other facility. It was alright, but there was some trash around. They might have been having a bad day and there was some trash around in there. The rooms and apartment are a good size, and they looked really good inside. We really didn't have a whole lot to do with the staff except for one lady. She was really nice. They are doing about the same activities as the other one like cornhole game and bingo. They got someone doing your hair and everything. I didn't taste the food, but I did see the dining area, and it is really nice.

About White Oak Manor - Rock Hill

White Oak Manor - Rock Hill is a senior living provider in Rock Hill, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact White Oak Manor - Rock Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Oak Manor - Rock Hill