Chandler Place Assisted Living and Memory Care Rock Hill, SC

Reviews of Chandler Place Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Chandler Place Assisted Living and Memory Care

August 29, 2014

By Mary Ann11

It was a very nice and clean facility. The people were helpful as well as the residents. We were interested in a private room, so that was what we saw and it was big enough. The activities that they have include games, they go out to dinners, and tours around town. I haven’t eaten there, but I saw their menu. It looked nice, and they have different choices.

May 29, 2014

By Mary85096550

I'm supposed to be moving in Monday. I'm legally blind. My son does all the work for me. He's the one who put me in there. I have walked in there one time. He said that it's nice. I have 2 friends who stay over there. It seems all right. My friend says she plays bingo about every 2 days. They have apartments and they have semi-private rooms. The regular room is just a room by itself.

December 16, 2013

The staff was good. I ate there and food was also good. However, the living space there was too small. I would recommend this place for somebody who doesn't have a family and who lives by themselves.

September 22, 2013

By Debra13

It is a great facility and I like them. When I visited the place, the staff are really nice and the residents seemed content. I like that the place is open and everything is right there altogether. The rooms were really nice, but the prices are a little bit expensive.

July 10, 2013

By Elizabeth19

It had nicer and beautiful facilities than the other places I visited but the ambience was sterilizing cold. The attitude of the people and the interaction was like housing individuals, there was no life in there.

March 13, 2013

The staff is very attentive and caring. They have a lot of activities. They take them to the mountain, bible study and bingo. The food is good. The rooms are nice. The community is clean. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend them to others.

Memory Care Reviews for Chandler Place Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: CRC-2098

About Chandler Place Assisted Living and Memory Care

At Chandler Place Assisted Living & Memory Care, we offer assisted living and memory care in a family-owned, high-quality residential environment. Residents receive unparalleled support from our specially trained—and carefully chosen—professional caregivers.

Resident comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Toward that end, we believe in creating a positive and growth-oriented workplace for our team members that, in turn, inspires employees to provide meaningful life experiences for our residents.

We maintain Chandler Place Assisted Living & Memory Care to the highest standards.
Our apartment-style suites feature updated amenities that make residents feel right at home. We offer organized events, delicious meals, and various activities that allow residents to spend their days as they wish.

Daily Living Program
Life at Chandler Place Assisted Living & Memory Care is vibrant and lively. Through our signature Daily Living Program, we take time to learn what our residents like to do and what they would like to try. Then we design an extensive calendar of engaging opportunities to socialize, learn, exercise, explore, grow, and create. We encourage residents to stay active and engaged in their communities—and to develop and foster connections.

The Daily Living Program engages and nurtures each of the six dimensions of wellness: physical, social, intellectual, emotional, purposeful, and spiritual.

Chandler Place Assisted Living & Memory Care offers older adults a lifestyle and support system designed to help them enjoy their best lives. We encourage residents to pursue their favorite hobbies while learning and exploring new ones. Our wide variety of life-enriching activities means there is something for everyone to enjoy each day.

Map of Chandler Place Assisted Living and Memory Care