Chandler Place Independent Living Rock Hill, SC

Reviews of Chandler Place Independent Living

Independent Living Reviews for Chandler Place Independent Living

September 07, 2017

By VM

So far, it has been good, but Mom complains about the food, so does everybody else. Mom likes the music and parties, and attended the housewarming for one of the residents. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. Mom said she's liking the place better every day.

October 18, 2016

By Mary844416

I recently moved in. I chose it because the rooms are bigger, and you get more for your money. The staff were absolutely excellent. The place looks like a hotel. When you walk in the front door, it’s just a place that you really like. They have done everything that they promised me like they repainted the colors and the kitchen upgrade so I have a full kitchen. I have two bedrooms and two full bath, and mine was cheaper than most of the places.

July 14, 2016

By Bridgette760201

My uncle is here. I really like it. The people there are friendly, wonderful, caring, and very helpful. We have had a good experience there. I like the surroundings a lot. They really do a nice job. The patios are wonderful for the residents. It is a very nice place. The maintenance crew is very helpful and the cleaning staff is great.

January 12, 2015

I was impressed with the amount of active adults moving around and doing things here. It seemed great. There was nothing negative that I have seen. The staff was very friendly and absolutely very helpful. I met with the social director, and it seemed like they do have a few things going on every day.

January 30, 2014

By Sherri6

We chose it because it is very friendly and there was a lot for seniors to do. They get two meals a day, it's excellent food and my parents are enjoying it very much. They have a lot of activities that my parents are just starting to get into. They have bingo, they have a band that practices there. They just have a lot of fun. They found the room very nice. It's a little bit small but the one they chose has an outside door to it. They enjoy that. The staff is very friendly. Everyone gets along and is very friendly. My parents are happy with it.

December 23, 2013

By LH1

I mostly like the friendly staff and the size of Chandler Place. It wasn't on the grandiose level. It was more of a home-like facility. There was also a continuum of care there, and right on the same campus, there was a place that has assisted living and dementia care. The staff was genuine. We ate a meal there and the food was great. They did have a fitness center there. They even have a physical therapist on staff, who assists their residents. They have "get-fit" classes there. We saw a resident there with his little gym bag and he was on the elevator with us. The fitness program was good. I think they also have planned trips to the beach or to the mountains. They did provide bus transportation. In terms of location, it is only three miles from our house. This facility is where we want to place my dad.

July 31, 2013

By Jerry10

It was nice. The rooms were fine and the staff was nice. Their dining room was convenient and nice, but we didn't want to eat there. We like to cook on our own and they had no kitchen facilities.

Costs for Chandler Place Independent Living

Photos of Chandler Place Independent Living

Services and Amenities of Chandler Place Independent Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Chandler Place Independent Living

Our Independent Living services offer seniors in Rock Hill, South Carolina, the highest quality of care in a top-notch residential environment. At Chandler Place Independent Living, our innovative approach to senior living combines personal freedom with the care and support older adults sometimes require.

Our caring and professional team provides convenient services designed to free up your time. Say goodbye to yard work and laundry, and explore new interests at your leisure. Our team is on hand around the clock, ready to tackle any maintenance issues that may arise. We help residents connect with the people, places, and activities that bring purpose and meaning to their lives.

Experience more than you ever thought possible—every day—at Chandler Place Independent Living.

Now is your time for exploration and rejuvenation—an opportunity to celebrate all you’ve accomplished so far while unburdening yourself of unwanted responsibilities. The maintenance-free lifestyle at Chandler Place Independent Living is ideal for this latest phase of your life. Let us handle home and yard maintenance so you can spend time learning, growing, and creating.

Smart Choice
Our all-inclusive monthly fee is an outstanding no-risk value. We offer a retirement lifestyle without ownership hassles, property taxes, maintenance worries, or hefty buy-in fees. Our one and two-bedroom apartment-style suites include an unbelievable host of amenities and services.

Our Promise
Our mission is to provide the highest quality senior living options available, bar none. We are committed to continuous innovation and to always seeking out new technologies, service models, and best practices that improve the lives of the families we serve.

Chandler Place Independent Living offers older adults a lifestyle and support system designed to help them enjoy their best lives. We encourage residents to pursue their favorite hobbies while learning and exploring new ones. Our wide variety of life-enriching activities means there is something for everyone to enjoy each day.

Map of Chandler Place Independent Living