Westminster Towers Rock Hill, SC

Reviews of Westminster Towers

Assisted Living Reviews for Westminster Towers

February 21, 2017

By RonR68

My mother lived in Westminster Towers from 2011 until her passing away in the Westminster Rehab facility in 2016. During the last two years of her stay we saw the quality of the facility deteriorate from a first class operation to that of one that she no longer wanted to live in. She was in the process of moving when she unexpectedly died in the Westminster Rehabilitation Facility.

May 12, 2016

By Son10567CYVVI

Part of Westminster Towers was nice, clean, and big. The staff was very friendly, but it wasn’t what I was looking for.

September 01, 2014

By Mary Ann11

My mother-in-law was at Westminster Towers. I know this facility inside and out because I've been here many times. I like absolutely everything with this place. The people were wonderful and very helpful. The facility was always clean. The food is very good.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Westminster Towers

Services and Amenities of Westminster Towers

About Westminster Towers

Westminster Towers is a senior living provider in Rock Hill, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Westminster Towers for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westminster Towers