The Landing of Southampton

Reviews of The Landing of Southampton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landing of Southampton

July 14, 2021

By Miriam

The Landing of Southampton is brand new. Several of the people that were living there in the assisted living were actually in the lobby area and just came up to me and freely talked about living there and that was a bonus. Normally, that doesn't happen. I saw both assisted living and memory care and for assisted living, they have their own movie theater and they make popcorns for the people and give it to them as they go in. It's a beautiful place. They have many amenities that the others don't. They followed up every week, calling and finding out how my mother is doing, so they were great. They asked me what was my mother's favorite thing, and I said before she had this esophageal issue, it was chili. They even called and said that the chef had made chili and they wanted to deliver it to wherever my mother is. However, she's in the hospital, so that's not a good idea, but that was a very lovely thing to do. There are about three senior homes right in that general area, and it's not a big town. There's a lot of open space, so even though they are right off the main drag, they're in the back, far enough away, so there isn't noise or anybody's gonna get hurt. It's good, but they're a little too far from where my family is. Otherwise, The Landing of Southampton is the top choice.

Memory Care Reviews for The Landing of Southampton

About The Landing of Southampton

The Landing of Southampton is a senior living provider in Southampton, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact The Landing of Southampton for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Landing of Southampton