Sanatoga Center

Reviews of Sanatoga Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Sanatoga Center

September 30, 2015

By Lynn112370250

Sanatoga Court has beautiful nice grounds but it was also expensive. The rooms were very lovely and the facility is very nice.

June 23, 2015

Sanatoga Court was very pleasant. It was a very good experience, and my father was only there for a month.  We ate there once, and the food was good.  They did a few activities, but because it was such a short time, we didn't really have a lot.  They played cards and bingo.  It was absolutely clean and well maintained.  I don't think they're very good at dispensing of the meds, but the staff was very pleasant.

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

Impressive is both the cleanliness and friendliness within this community! They offer general personal care, but also have an area dedicated to Alzheimer's. I actually found they also offer short term/respite care....which is very helpful for families to know. The Administrative Staff is very particular.....I witnessed this first hand when they were dealing with an outside agency for some outside help to come in to stay overnites as requestied by a resident's family. They insisted on prior interviews so they knew this CNA would both fit their requirements and also fit with the personality of the resident. This group is very professional, friendly, and don't seem to miss a beat. They obviously want the very best care given to the residents, and make it clear they will deal with no less.High recommendation given here......with no hesitation.

Nursing Home Reviews for Sanatoga Center

June 12, 2015

By Bereaved daughter

My mother got MRSA there. Ultimately, it's what killed her. They didn't come when she rang for the bedpan and when the inevitable happened, they still didn't answer the call bell --ALL NIGHT. She ended up with a bedsore from lying in her urine all night, which they allowed to become infected. She also got MRSA in her lung because of their lack of clean protocols. I will NEVER forgive them, and will tell my story to anyone looking for a rehab for their loved one.

April 30, 2015

By egal

My mother in law is there for rehab and I wouldn't recommend it. The place seems poorly run, staff is largely inattentive and little problems take days to resolve. Little management/nursing supervision seems to foster a general atmosphere of neglect. Avoid it if you can.

June 22, 2013

By Caring 5544

Genesis Health Care is very close to where we live. The facility is very clean and very nice. She is staying in a room with somebody else. The staff are very caring and very helpful. When something happened with her, they immediately do x-rays or take tests. They're on top of everything. They take good care of my mom. They also have a lot of activities that she can participate in.

February 14, 2013

By Cindy11

Sanatoga Center was very accommodating to my mother. All the different categories of health that she received seemed very good. I wish that they would have kept her on some physical therapy a little longer, but it really wasn't their decision. The staff was very, very caring. The people in the administration was extremely helpful, understanding and very considerate. They always follow through and they were very accommodating to my requests. The nursing care was excellent. When my mother stopped eating, they fed her by hand. I was really pleased that they didn't just let her sit there and not eat. However, there were good aides, there were exceptionally good aides, and there was one aide that seem to be in a hurry to just get things done. And I thought the cleaning people could have been a little bit more thorough. But overall, it was a clean facility. I was proud to take someone in and I didn't feel ashamed.

October 23, 2012

By dadams1

My mom was a patient at the facility for a few months. She was there for rehab after being at the hospital for a few days. The nurses were ok for the most part - but not very attentive to the needs of the patients. We (my father, sister and I) had to bathe my mom as they (the staff) were only offering a bath once a week. Some staff hollered at the patients way too much in my opinion. The facility was clean, though of course there was some odor. They did offer recreational activities, but mom did not attend. She did not like the food there, and it did not look very appealing. All in all they were ok but not the best.

Services and Amenities of Sanatoga Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2019

About Sanatoga Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Sanatoga Center