Cumberland Crossing Manor

Cumberland Crossing Manor (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Cumberland Crossing Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Cumberland Crossing Manor

April 30, 2015

The staff who assisted me at Cumberland Crossing was very nice. I liked that place a lot. They had a lot of activities,and they have all private rooms of adequate size. They have an onsite chef, and the menu looks nice. The dining room was very nice with white table cloths. It wasn’t high priced. It was big and very nice. They had a room set up for movies, they have religious services, and they have different types of crafts.

November 21, 2013

By Ken11

UPMC (Cumberland Crossing Manor) was very new, very modern and nice facility. The staff seemed well trained and well attentive to the needs of the people who were living there. It was a little bit closer to where we are. Depending on the opening, it might be a preferred location and it was small than the one in Cabot and might give more attention to the needs of my mother-in-law.

December 13, 2011

By BEJ0494

My grandfather is a resident of Cumberland Crossing and we have never heard a bad thing from him or from any of his other resident friends about the facility. The around the clock staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. I really like how welcoming the staff is to the resident's family and friends, they seem very hands on and compassionate with each resident. The place is beautiful and there is a lot of living space for each resident. We celebrated my Grandfather's 80th birthday at Cumberland Crossing. They allowed us to use their private dining room to host our family and my grandfather's friends. We brought in our own food, but the on site cook prepared us special appetizers and cookies and the birthday cake. It was such a lovely moment for my grandpa! My Grandpa just raves about the barber he visit, although I have never met the gentleman, he just sounds like such an amazing person that my grandpa can talk to and relax while he gets his hair trimmed without having to go off site! Overall we are very happy and comfortable with Cumberland Crossing. It seems like a really lovely place for older folks to relax and enjoy the rest of their life while they have all the support and care they need.

About Cumberland Crossing Manor

Cumberland Crossing Manor is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Cumberland Crossing Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cumberland Crossing Manor