Concordia at Ridgewood Place

Reviews of Concordia at Ridgewood Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Concordia at Ridgewood Place

September 16, 2014

By Ellieanne

I wish I had toured this facility when I was originally searching for an assisted living facility for my mother. Concordia at Ridgewood in Plum meets all of my expectations as far as attentiveness, cleanliness, beautiful surroundings, very good cuisine, and a professional, courteous, and friendly staff. And the cost is within reason for such a facility. I would recommend to others considering such a move to tour this place. It just has to meet most, if not all, of your expectations.

August 30, 2014

By Kim92352750

Concordia at Ridgewood Place was recommended to us by somebody. It’s a faith-based community and I find the people very nice. They have several things to do like arts and bingo. They have exercise programs. I haven’t personally tried the food, but my aunt seems to be pleased with it.

February 13, 2014

By Debbie74449350

Concordia looked like a converted old school. It was too big for mom and it didn’t have a homey feel. The rooms looked fine. The staff who gave us the tour was fine.

Services and Amenities of Concordia at Ridgewood Place

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Concordia at Ridgewood Place

Concordia at Ridgewood Place is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Concordia at Ridgewood Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concordia at Ridgewood Place