Tucker House

Reviews of Tucker House

Nursing Home Reviews for Tucker House

June 26, 2015

By 126bonati

During the day you will always see full staff and well taken care of residents because this is the time that the directors and state department expect things to be up to standard. WhenI visit my mothet in the evenings and weekends I leave the Tucker House in tears. My mother is smelling room up so bad sitting in fecies all day. My mothers condition is much worse since she is not encouraged to do things. The residents sit in hallway with nothing to do but wait for their time to die.

September 12, 2014

My uncle is now at Tucker House. It is fair. The rooms are fair. In terms of activities, they have physical therapy, a hair dresser, and a barber. The food is excellent, though.

March 12, 2009

By

I was an outside caregiver

I work for a Guardian of a resident of Tucker House. My job is to assure that the people under the Guardian's care have the best quality of life possible. I am thoroughly impressed with Tucker House's facility, staff and quality of care. They return phone calls promptly, are on top of care concerns and provide a friendly, pleasant environment.

September 11, 2008

By Keelin S BarryEsquire

Other concerned individual

I am the court-appointed guardian of a woman who has been placed at Tucker House. I have been very impressed with every staff person I have met. Each and every one I've encountered has been cheerful, caring and kind. Compared to the other facilities where I have wards, Tucker House gets the highest marks. I'm leaving activities blank because I don't have enough information yet to rate these. My ward says there's alot to do and she's happy, but I haven't personally witnessed the activities.

Services and Amenities of Tucker House

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tucker House

Tucker House is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tucker House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tucker House