Tucker House

Nursing Home Reviews for Tucker House

September 11, 2008

By Keelin S BarryEsquire

Other concerned individual

I am the court-appointed guardian of a woman who has been placed at Tucker House. I have been very impressed with every staff person I have met. Each and every one I've encountered has been cheerful, caring and kind. Compared to the other facilities where I have wards, Tucker House gets the highest marks. I'm leaving activities blank because I don't have enough information yet to rate these. My ward says there's alot to do and she's happy, but I haven't personally witnessed the activities.

Services and Amenities of Tucker House

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tucker House

Tucker House is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tucker House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tucker House