Alexandria Manor Nazareth, PA

Reviews of Alexandria Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Alexandria Manor

January 15, 2016

By Susan118261550

My mother-in-law is in Alexandria Manor. She's been doing fine there. Their accommodations are very nice and very affordable. Their hallways are nice and wide with no obstructions and navigable for people with walkers. The rooms are of a very good size and well taken care of. I know that they have activities going on. They need to improve on checking the residents more frequently.

December 20, 2013

By Rosemary416

My mother received excellent care at this facility. They were a fabulous value for the money. They were very attentive to her needs. The food is not gourmet, but my Mom did not mind. For people on a budget it is a great option.

August 13, 2012

By caring7021

They call themself assisted living, but they're so understaffed that they just can't deliver it out. There's all these residents and nobody says anything there. I'm the only one that voices anything over that place. They have like 80 residents there. I don't know how many people they employ, but they seem to be understaffed. The residents there pull that little chain when they need help. Maybe get up or off to the bathroom, and they pull it for an hour. That is not reasonable! That's how it's supposed to work, you pull the chain and the nurse comes. It's unbelievable how they sit there before they actually get help! I think it's the level of response. The people there are not very responsive to the needs of their residents. If you read the reviews on this place, other people have the same problems. So I'm looking into getting my mother out. I'm now looking for a place with more staff to give my mother the care she needed. Also, the residents have absolutely no say as to what they're going to eat. There's no option. Salami salad is put on the table and either you eat it or you just don't, that's the end of the story. This is something that I really didn't look into close enough. It's just wrong. I don't care what, but that's wrong! They're obligated to get at that table and eat. Well, what they have to eat is a big deal. She's 89 years old and she's got to be respected. She can't even pick out what she wants to eat. Come on! I didn't have any problem with the staff actually, I just didn't agree well on their tactics. I'm not saying it's a terrible place, but I think they really need just a little bit more compassion for the old people as to what they have to eat and stuff. It's a clean facility, there's no doubt about that. They do help her but it's very limited.

Services and Amenities of Alexandria Manor

• Activities Extra: Live Entertainment

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra: All Staff Cpr Certified, Company Is Certified In Personal Care Home Administration

• Diabetic

• Credit Card
  • Check

• Licenses: 210640

About Alexandria Manor

Alexandria Manor is a senior living provider in Nazareth, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Alexandria Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alexandria Manor