Woodhaven Care Center Monroeville, PA

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodhaven Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodhaven Care Center

November 05, 2013

By ballbeater

My wife and I visited this facility in October and found it to be clean no urine smell at all in any part of the building. My sister is a nurse and a former director of admissions for a large nursing home complex and my niece is a social worker. The activities director and especially the admissions director were both very helpful and knowledgeable and answered all and any of our questions. they were candid in telling us there were problems in the past but they are under new leadership and have seen many positive changes.

July 14, 2013

By Lisa33

I toured Woodhaven Care Center for my grandmother. When you walk in, the lobby is beautiful, but as soon as you get pass through the doors, the smell of urine and stool was horrific. I'm a nurse and I think I kind of see things many lay people don't, but the smell would be stronger than what it is for me. It didn't get any better when I went on different floors or to their different areas. It was not a clean facility. Their rooms were very small, nothing spectacular. I hate to say it but they were almost worse than dorm rooms. I also did not find the staff to be attentive to their patients. There were a few patients we had passed that needed to use the restroom and the person give me a tour just ignore them. They need to improve on everything, they could remodel, they could be cleaner, and their employees could be a little more giving of the patients.

Services and Amenities of Woodhaven Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Woodhaven Care Center

Woodhaven Care Center is a senior living provider in Monroeville, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Woodhaven Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodhaven Care Center