Concordia of Cranberry

Reviews of Concordia of Cranberry

Assisted Living Reviews for Concordia of Cranberry

January 17, 2015

By Mark100450050

My sister has found a spot, and she is settled now in Concordia of Cranberry. The surroundings are very nice. The building itself is very nice. The people were very nice, and they are well trained. It is a little expensive, but what can you expect for assisted living. It is more like assisted living than anything else. The rooms are small, but nice. She has a couple of pieces of furniture: a bed and two tables. She said the food is very good and that she enjoyed it very much. They have bingo and daily activities. Entertainers come in either once a week or twice a week whether it is a musical or comedian. There is always something going on that keeps them active. I can't think of anything to improve it. It's a very well-run establishment. They take care of the people that are there well. I can't really complain.

March 20, 2013

By Arlene2

Concordia of Cranberry offered the best care for each of my parents. Both of my parents are there. I don't have a single complaint about the place. The people are wonderful. The food is great. The rooms are beautiful. The best thing I find about this facility is the people.

Services and Amenities of Concordia of Cranberry

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Concordia of Cranberry

Corncordia of Cranberry is located just minutes from the PA Turnpike (I-76) and Interstate 79, just a few miles down the road from the Cranberry central business district featuring shopping areas and a variety of restaurants. Our community is situated in an upscale suburban area in the process of rapid economic development. We pride ourselves in providing personalized services to meet the various needs of our residents. We also offer proactive communication with our family members as well as a regular schedule of activities and outings to keep our residents active and involved.

Map of Concordia of Cranberry