Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

Reviews of Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

May 21, 2015

By MOT65

So far, we have been extremely displeased with the care that our mother has received. Some of the staff is fantastic, some couldn't care less. We are there often and it seems that the staff have minimal communication with each other - what we are told by administration differs from what goes on with the hands-on staff. It's like some of the management is reading from a script. They are very short staffed. The place is filthy and the staff do not wear gloves when tending to different patients, nor have I witnessed residents who may be messy eaters cleaned up so they walk around dirty from meals. Do not even bother with the website - they only portray the sunny, clean rooms and clean entrance foyer.

February 12, 2015

By eh7234

I am an RN and would strongly advise to look elswhere for care of your loved one. The place is disgusting, dirty, never saw anyone wash their hands. When they give you a tour ask to see ALL of the units, not just the one they show everyone. Most of them are terrible. My father was there for several months. The care was extremely poor, he was not assisted with eating, therefore lost 20 lbs in a few months. Every time I went he complained of thirst, no one gave him anything to drink unless I was there. There are few staff members for a lot of patients, so poor staffing is a big problem. There were three documented falls, and probably more I am not aware of. I attempted to talk to the director of nursing, and was put off to a floor nurse, the director never returned my calls. My father deteriorated and passed away 31/2 months after his admission. My father was never cared for the way he should have been, I found him multiple times soiled and in need of changing. I feel he was basically starved and dehydrated to his death. I was in the process of trying to move him when he passed, so make sure where ever you go, make it good, because it is almost impossible to move them with limited resources.

March 31, 2014

By Judith K

This is a poor facility in many ways. My mom has been there almost 6 months now. The care is sub par, the aides are often dismissive of patients. We have had multiple items stolen (there is no other explanation for their 'disappearance'). TV remotes vanish and no one cares. The weekend help is really sub par. We have been an active and involved family and can't seem to get proper care here. We will be moving Mom.

January 31, 2014

By wendygs

I was a resident at CV for 3 months everyone is friendly it is very clean I received very good care.

Services and Amenities of Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

About Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center

Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Malvern, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Chester Valley Rehab And Nursing Center