Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

Assisted Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

Independent Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

February 21, 2020

By Nancy Newman

Lovely facility....We arrived not having an appointment, & Billy gave us a tour we loved the apartments they were bright & large. We thought the dining rooms were lovely as well as the cute diner took us back to the 60's...We are going to return for lunch. Hoping to check out the activity calendar.

January 17, 2020

By dogmomof2

It is beautiful and very welcoming. We were greeted immediately and even though we didn’t have a scheduled appointment, they were more than happy to accommodate our tour request. We met with Billy, who was extremely knowledgeable and made us feel like he and the facility truly care about their residents. We were offered something to drink and an invitation to have lunch in the cutest little 1950’s style diner. Every employee and resident we came across was more than happy to share their feelings about living and working in this amazing place. We were awestruck with the way it is set up like its own little town, complete with a post office, general store, Drs. Office and salon. There is even valet parking in their garage! This is a must see for anyone interested in luxury retirement.

January 17, 2020

By ejn

We moved in soon after opening. Feel like we have moved in with family! Beautiful, brand new apartment. The staff is helpful, kind, caring and most welcoming. Grateful to all that have made our transition into independent living so smooth!! Food is superb, health care and therapies beyond our expectations. Lucky to have found the Sunmit.

January 14, 2020

By Peggy1945

Hard to get to; very confusing directions from staff. Finally found the place. Parking is limited and the so close to the road. The traffic noise is loud to enjoy the outdoor roof top deck. Inside the community was very nice; between the movie theater and the pub, wood shop and the craft room. My husband and I felt very rushed during our tour with Jamie and she keep asking for a deposit several time during the tour; when we haven’t seen the whole community yet, or even had a chance to ask questions. If it wasn’t so close to the road with the traffic noise or had an easier way of turning into the community when your traveling south on Baltimore Pike.

Memory Care Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

Costs for Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

Photos of Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

Services and Amenities of Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

• State Licenses: 146700 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills

Opening Late 2019/Early 2020

Combine amazing service, great friends, and resort-level amenities and you’ve got the perfect recipe for all the comforts of home. The Summit at Glen Mills is opening later this year and offers Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care all in one campus for flexibility and convenience.

With amenities like a full-service restaurant, 50's-style diner, movie theater, gym, rooftop deck, an art studio and woodworking shop. And services like a concierge, chef-prepared meals, transportation, and a Wellness Center with visiting health care providers you will soon find what Retirement/Elevated is all about.

The Summit at Glen Mills is everything you need under one roof; Independent Living, Personal Care and Memory Care. We offer a variety of dining options including a 50s-style diner, full-service restaurant and specialty dining at The Summit Grill. Community spaces like a rooftop deck, an art studio, a music conservatory, sewing room, woodshop and The Pub ensure activity is never far.

Map of Merrill Gardens at Glen Mills