Brightview East Norriton East Norriton, PA

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview East Norriton

November 09, 2011

By Joodles

Other

It is as a result of several visits to Briteview that allow me to rate them as a 4 star. Professional stops allowed me to see much behind the scenes, and I was always impressed of the with the upbeat, clean and friendly atmosphere. The arrangment is brilliant allowing resident and guest to go to areas to visit in privacy and make it feel that is is truely their own home. The warmth of the staff is refreshing...I have seen aides go out of their way to give comfort in some way or another to a resident...I was attending a Network event when an aide came in and asked if she could "sneak out" some of the sweets for the lady resident in the hallway...who has a sweet tooth. I found this quite charming! It was a seemingly small gesture,but brought a huge smile. There is much professionalism and caring throughought the community. I would not hesistate to recommend.

Independent Living Reviews for Brightview East Norriton

About Brightview East Norriton

Located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Brightview East Norriton, one of the newest active retirement communities in the area, is honored to offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's care all on one campus. With a choice of apartment homes, our goal at Brightview is to accommodate residents in experiencing life as they choose. Through our friendly staff, vibrant and comprehensive programming, and comfortable yet home-like environment, we encourage individuals to live their lives to their fullest potential.

Brightview?s Assisted Living may be the right choice for you. It?s the place where you will find the assistance and care needed so you or your loved one can continue to live as independently as possible. It is where you will also find welcome peace of mind.

Assisted living at Brightview is designed to make you feel comfortable and secure. Our grounds will be beautifully landscaped. Our living and dining rooms warm and cheerful. Our library and sitting areas cozy and inviting. And our wide selection of apartment homes are bright, cheery, and tastefully decorated, with room for your personal furnishings and cherished keepsakes. Most of all, you?ll benefit from a vibrant lifestyle. You?ll be cared for and cared about by a friendly staff. And you?ll have the privacy you desire and the help you need.

Map of Brightview East Norriton