Greenleaf Nursing Home

Reviews of Greenleaf Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenleaf Nursing Home

October 12, 2017

By CM.Smith

I am not sure if my last post posted or not.. Great place!! New revisions, great food, fantastic care, and wonderful staff. I would tell anyone to come here! I am happy I ignored the negative reviews. Thank you Greenleaf!

October 12, 2017

By Shannon. S

We choose Greenleaf for my dad because it is near our home and heard they recently made some great changes. The food is great. The support staff, all the nurses, CNAs, everyone has really been helpful to me as far as paper work goes. Everyone is just great here, and I really like it. They have entertainment, games during the day, movies, and monthly birthday parties. They had bingo last night and it was great seeing everyone involved. I would recommend Greenleaf to anyone who asks me about them

September 08, 2017

By DianeRh

I recently had a bad wound infection and couldn't be sent home. I was offered a couple of facilities in the area, that would accept my insurance. Greenleaf was one of them. I started to search the Internet and they had a really good website. But, I was skeptical reading some of the comments, so I figured I would still give them a chance. Since, I heard they are under new management and had really good wound care. When I was entering the building, I noticed they have been doing a lot of improvements, like painting, new carpets, new therapy gym, and it was really clean. You can tell the new management is really turning the place around. Because, everyone greeted me with smiles an were there for me, when I needed them. The wound care nurse was awesome and spent a lot of time with me. In addition, the food was really good!! I stayed for a while, till my wounds healed. All I have to say is wonderful things about the facility. Hopefully, people after me will see all the positive changes, as I did!! Thank you Greenleaf!!

April 06, 2017

By Doris Blankenship

The administrator is incompetent....not able to assist relatives in times of need....the facility is not clean, floors always dirty and the staff, especially the CNA's are always outside smoking or not paying attention to the patient's needs... I would not send my worst enemy to this facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 25, 2016

By Dtown Gurl

This is one of the worst places. It stinks of urine and is very depressing. Small rooms and terrible food, the care level is not great at all. My mother was here for rehab and my grandmother died here about 20 years ago. It was terrible then and just as bad now.

July 01, 2016

By Robert681687

My relative was at Greenleaf, a long-term living place. The building should have been torn down and replaced years ago. It's an old, dilapidated building. The medical staff and the therapy staff were very good. I Can't complain about them. The nurses on the floor were all registered nurses so they're good. The aides were also good. But the place was just a depressing, obsolete place, and he was stuck in a really small room with another man. Also, somebody in there stole my iPhone, and it was not a patient because it was late at night and there was only one aide on the floor. I went to the desk and I asked them if somebody turned in an iPhone and the guy there didn't even turn around to look at me. He just gave me a really curt "No." I called the cops, and I talked to the manager the next day. It was a very dismal place.

April 20, 2016

By Kathleen123119450

My friend is currently at Greenleaf (Greenleaf Nursing and Convalescent) for rehab. There are two occupants in a room. His roommate is a permanent resident with an emotional problem and plays the TV really loud and won’t turn it down. The roommate is not very considerate. What my friend doesn’t like about this place is that they don’t have a permanent staff. They contract out, so the staff could be different every day. My friend has to explain himself and what he needs to a new person a lot. They do have activities, but he doesn’t participate. They have a beauty/barber shop where somebody comes in once a week to cut hair and things like that. My friend has just had his leg amputated, so he spends time every day in physical therapy. One other thing that he mentioned is that sometimes it is hard to coordinate with them. He actually leaves the building three days a week to go to dialysis at another facility and sometimes the coordination with bringing him a lunch to go and having all his meds given to him and everything before he leaves has been problematic.

October 27, 2011

By gold88mp

this place needs better managers..all they do is smoke outside when the elders need help

Services and Amenities of Greenleaf Nursing Home

About Greenleaf Nursing Home

Greenleaf Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Doylestown, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenleaf Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenleaf Nursing Home